Our Luna Is In Trouble

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Leah

I am so damn mad right now that I can tear Olivia apart just like I did with those stupid humans back there. But I have to be smart about it. None of this would have happened if it wasn't for her. I had a perfect life before she had to break the news of being the stupid Luna of the Dark Pack. I always dreamed of becoming a strong Luna.

When I was small I had always admired Brandon, but I couldn't stand Olivia, she was so annoying, always around him. It was always my desire to spend time with him, but wherever he went Olivia was there. It was either her or Skylar around him. I was sure he would be my mate one day. I just knew it.

Why did things have to end like this? Why? It isn't fair.

I dragged Olivia out of her room and made sure not to be seen by anyone. Thanks to her, Skylar and Hunter found me. They stole everything from me. All my money... gone. All my jewelry, everything. I was so mad I wanted to cry again. She tipped them off, it had to be her. Who else would have figured out where I was headed?

"Why...are you... so...damn. Heavy!" I said as I pulled on her legs. The accident was gruesome. I was so damaged that... I lost my Wolf. I was no longer as strong as I used to be. It was as if I had become a normal... human. So... weak. I hate it. I always hated humans for their weakness. I should have healed already. My leg is in so much pain, and my back feels like it has been crushed into a million pieces.

Hints, the reason why it's taking me so long to drag Olivia. She weighs a freaking ton.

I throw her down the steps, relishing in the sound of her body thudding over each step toward the cliff I am about to throw her fucking body over. I'm so glad Ricky decided to build his room right by a cliff. It gives a great view, but it works for my benefit.

She grunts, making me turn toward her. "What the!" she should be fully sedated, why the hell is she grunting? I gave her three times the amount of wolfsbane a wolf could withstand. The amount her body received should have been enough to kill a male Wolf, maybe even an alpha.

I kicked her on her head, and I think it did the trick. She stops moving and grunting. "It's now or never, Leah. If I can't have Skylar. If I can't have Humter, then I will take Ricky. He's going to be mine, whether he fucking wants to or not." I say as I get closer to the cliff, tugging on her leg as I pull her closer. Goddess, she is so... damn... heavy!
✨✨✨✨✨✨

Alarick

Something felt off today. I had a gut feeling something wasn't right. "Alpha, I lost track of her. We don't know where she went." my guard in charge of tracking down Leah's every step says in a mind link, making me growl. "Find her." I roar, fisting my hands and clenching my jaw. "She better not touch our mate, or I will kill her, Rick." my Wolf, Black demands, threatening to merge.

"I won't let her hurt Livie, Black. I promise." I said, standing up abruptly. Hunter, Skylar, and Zane look at me puzzled. Then I heard it, her fair t voice calling for help as Zane and I exchanged looks of horror. It takes us a millisecond before we dash out running.

I storm back to the room with everyone behind my tail. "Alpha, what's going on?" one of my warriors yells, frantically running as we look for her.

"Liv.... LIVIE!" I yelled for him, searching every corner of our room to no avail. "LIVE...." I yell from the top of my lungs, ready to lose it. My heart is beating out of my chest. I'm scared things may go wrong. My wife and baby are at risk if Leah gets her hands on them. For her damn life's sake, she better not harm them. I can only hope nothing bad is happening.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(BACK TO LEAH'S POV)

I wiped my tears away, sniffling, and took a deep sigh as I grabbed the knife I had in my back pocket. "First, I'll chop off that stupid hair of yours I hate so much. The stupid nappy black hair of yours... I. HATE. IT!" I said as I grip a hand full of her hair and I was ready to chop it off with the knife.

"Leah! What... what are you doing? Are you insane?" Evelyn calls out from behind me, startling me and making me jump in place.

"Fuck off, Evelyn. LEAVE!" I demand, gesturing to her with the knife to leave.

"Leah, you are crazy. You can't do this. This is insane. Do you have any idea what the consequences will be if you kill Olivia?" she says, making me scuff. Two women gasp, making me turn. "See? You have an audience now. If you hurt Olivia they will not stop until they hurt you too."

"Does it LOOK... LIKE. I. FUCKING CARE?" I yelled at her, closing my eyes in frustration. She has always been so annoying, I can't stand her.

"Listen to yourself, Leah. You're being irrational. Think about what you're doing, please." she adds, making me grunt inwardly. Does she ever shut up? Think Leah... think. I have to do this. It's the only way!

" No... Luna!" another girl yells as she runs up the steps from my left side. More people are gathering, making me impatient. There's no turning back. Even if I have to kill them all, I will make sure Olivia never sees another day.

"Stay away!" I grit my teeth as I see her trying to run toward Olivia, threatening her with my knife. I still smell like a wolf, they haven't noticed my Wolf is gone and that's a good thing. I feel a knot form in my throat as I mourn my Wolf.

She was the only true companion. No one understood me like my Wolf. And now... now she's gone, forever. I feel a tear fall from my left eye, making me sniffle as I quickly wipe it off.

"Leah, please... this isn't going to end well. Please, let her go. It won't be long before Ricky gets here and if he sees you with his mate he's going to kill you. We both know it."

"Shut up!" I said as my mind became fogged. I can't think straight. Too many thoughts are going through my mind, I... I can't go back to being a nobody. If it hadn't been for Skylar, I would have had the same fate as Olivia. His admiration for my beauty was what made me popular. Everyone wanted to be around me because he and I dated in school. But if not, I would have been nothing but an omega as well.

I will not go back to that life, especially now that my Wolf is... gone.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨