We're What?

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

I sat at the edge of my bed, combing through my hair with my eyes closed, and enjoying the sound of the first rain of the season. It was soon going to start snowing, I could just feel it. It was cooling down drastically, and Alarick assured me that Skylar's pack was almost done being reconstructed.

I couldn't wait for them to leave. Don't get me wrong, most of them are nice to me now. But there are still a few that I do not like around my pack, especially around our young ones. The last I need is for them to start corrupting our teens and get them to start acting like them.

"So... you're not mad at me for not telling you about Noah?" Ricky says, making me startled. I didn't hear when he turned off the shower, I was lost in thought for what I had gone through today.

"No. Why would I? If I were you I would have ripped his throat out." I said coldly, making him pause as he gripped his towel around his waist. His body was still dripping making him look so sexy. I bit the inside of my cheek at the sight, making me feel heated.

"What?" he asked, puzzled.

"You heard me. He deserved to die for all that he caused. If I were you, I would have ended him."

"Babe... you don't mean that," he says with an unbelieved chuckle. "And why not? He took my mother away, made me believe I had no family, and tried to kill my father and brother. He took my father's pack away, killed so many, and violated so many girls. He deserves a very slow and painful death, Ricky!" I said, angrily, making Ricky's eyes widen in shock.

His expression softened as he took a seat next to me, making me turn toward him. "Livie, I know you're still in pain over everything, but you have your dad and Brandon back. And I'm going to try my best to get the pack returned to him. Just... be patient with me, please!" he says softly, cupping my face.

I sighed, closing my eyes. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm so tense lately, and I just, goddess... am I ready for what's coming? I'm troubled inside.

We have had constant fighting, I've seen Ricky come home with his clothes covered in blood, and with bruises, cuts, scrapes... I'm scared. I'm scared of... what I'm about to tell him. What if he's not ready? What if something happens to either one of us?

"Just tell him, Livie. He's going to be so happy. Stop overthinking it." Freya says in my head. I gasp as I feel his thumb graze my cheek. His touch sends sparks through my body.

"Liv... why are you crying, baby? What's wrong? Did something happen? Did someone hurt you?" he asks, getting up abruptly and growling.

"No. I'm fine." I say, sadly. I turn away, wiping my tears away. I had a hundred mixed emotions that I didn't know how to talk to him.

"Then what is it? What's wrong, baby? Why are you crying?" he asks, sitting back down and cupping my face with both hands as he looks at me worriedly.

"Ricky... I'm...we're..." I stuttered, and it finally dawned on him as I grabbed my stomach. His eyes grew like saucers and slowly looked down at my hands.

"We're... are we having a pup?" he says, getting teary-eyed. I begin to sob, happily, nodding my head and making him chuckle as he cries.

"Oh my goddess... Livie!" he yells out, hugging me tightly. He gets on his knees, crying and hugging me around my torso, burying his head on my stomach. "I knew it. I knew it the moment I realized there was a change in your scent. I knew it!" he says, making me chuckle through tears.

"I'm scared, Ricky," I admitted, making him look at me with concern. "Baby, I know it's scary, but I will not let anything bad happen to you, I promise," he says, kissing my forehead.

"What if something happens to one of us, Ricky? I couldn't bear to see this baby grow up without either one of us. You and I know what it was like growing up without a parent. You at least had your dad. I had none as a kid, and it wasn't until now that I finally got my dad back. I don't want this baby to hurt, I don't want the baby to suffer," I went on, crying, making Ricky cry with me as he g]hugs me tightly.

"Baby, I know it's scary. But we got this. I promise I will give it my all to protect you and the baby, just as Si does with all the members of our pack, and I will be careful too. If you're not ready, I understand. It will hurt, because I love you, and I want a family with you, but I will not force you until you're ready."

"Ricky, I do. I want this. I'm just so scared."

"And that's ok. It's okay to be scared, Livie. It is. We are still young, but we can do this. I promise I will not leave your side, baby. I will always be here for you." he says, making me hug him tightly as I cry.

"We got this, Livie. This baby not only has a mama and Poppa who will love him or her, but a whole pack that will protect and cherish him. I can assure you, the baby will be very protected. I promise you, baby." he says, kissing my lips.

His hand slowly cups my stomach, making me feel warm inside. I know he's right if anyone can protect us, it's him. I feel protected by him, I feel at home with him. But I can't help but feel scared. Maybe this is normal, maybe every girl feels scared during their first pregnancy, but I don't know! I just know I am so damn happy. Scared shitless out of my mind! But so darn happy.

I got up and grabbed the papers our pack doctor had given me along with the very first ultrasound of our tiny little peanut. I placed it in his hands and chuckled as I saw him shaking, and crying as he looked at the picture.

"Oh, my goddess... My baby! That's my pup! He's... he's so tiny!" he says, crying and wiping his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Our pup, Ricky. Our pup." I say, Mali g he turns to me as he engulfs me in a big bear hug and cries in my arms, burying his head in the crock of my neck. "You just made me the happiest man in the whole damn world, Love!" he says, hugging me tightly.

I know more risks and battles are coming, but he's got this... we got this. This baby will not have the same fate we had. He or she will have both parents to take care of him or her and protect their every step.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨