Let The Blood Flow

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Brandon

I felt like I had closed my eyes for a second, but to be fair, it may have been longer than ten minutes or so. I felt a kick to my side, making me growl.

"What the hell did you do? What did you do?" Noah growls, as he begins to kick me repeatedly, and punches me on the side of my jaw until Hector pulls him off me. Gunther's body still lay lifeless a few feet away from me, making me smirk in pride.

The asshoke had it coming, and if you ask me, he was l8cky I was tired, if not, I would have let my wolf tear him to shreds.

I could feel the slight burning sensation on my left jaw from his weak punch. I couldn't help but chuckle as I lowered my head and nodded. "He had it coming. And let me tell you, I took joy in doing it." I said, chuckling, making Noah growl louder as he tried to launch at me again.

"That was my best friend, you damn imbecile. Do you have any idea what you have done? I'm going to kill you. I don't give a rat's ass if I promised your mother to never kill you and your pathetic father. I'm going to kill you for what you've done." he says, making my blood boil.

"You keep my mother's name out of your fucking mouth. You have no right to mention her. You lost that privilege the minute you rejected her as your mate." he looked at me in shock when I uttered my words.

I scuff, looking at him in anger, "Yeah. I know the truth. My father told me. She was your true mate. And you rejected her for your chosen mate because you thought she was too weak. Only you didn't know my father would end as her second chance mate, did you?" I spat, gritting my teeth.

"You couldn't stand seeing her with him, could you? Which is why you tried to obligate her to come back to you, the minute you found my father had gladly accepted her. You couldn't stand to see your best friend... correction, your ex-best friend, and your ex-fated mate being together." I said, making him punch me again.

"You know nothing. She was my mate, I didn't reject her... she rejected me. Me! The beta of the Silver Moon Pack. I was strong, I deserved to be with her."

"No. You deserved nothing. What the hell did you think? That she would be with you after she caught you with someone else in bed the day she found you were her mate? Did you expect her to just overlook all of the dirty shit you were doing behind closed doors? Sleeping with one woman after another? She hated you, and what you did. She was better off with my father, who loved her to death." I gritted my teeth, and scooted myself closer to the pole behind me, making me wince as I felt the burn around my wrists intensify by the silver cuffs.

"I loved your mother, and she chose your father over me. I could never forgive her for that... Yet, our pull was too strong for me to hate her."

"Loved her? Please!" I said, scuffing at his remark. "You only wanted her back because you saw how strong she became next to my father. You in return, acted behind their back, selling off rogue girls to all these sick-minded perves. Betraying my father by killing her, because you couldn't have her, and stealing the pack from him. For nearly twenty-four years you have stolen the pack from him. But not for long, Noah. When I get out of these cuffs, I will make sure to rip your head off and restore my father's pack to the pack it once was." I say, making him chuckle.

"His pack? It was never his. He wasn't man enough, nor strong enough to keep a pack. He's weak, useless... just like you." he says, making me angry. I tried to get up and launch myself at him but the chain pulled me back, and I felt a punch to my stomach by Hector's hand, making me cough.

"Your mother was supposed to be mine, I should have been her mate. I could have protected her... she wasn't supposed to die that night. It was supposed to be your father. I ordered those rogues to kill him. I was supposed to lure him to that side of the pack to look at the perimeter, where he would be attacked and killed. Your mother and you were not supposed to be there. Livie was not supposed to be there. My little Livie."

"Don't you dare call her yours! She is not your daughter."

"She may not be my blood, but she is like my daughter. She is the only thing I have left of her," he says, referring to my mother and the resemblance between my mom and Livie.

I chuckle, nodding my head. "Like hell. Do you think I'm not aware of how you treat omegas? Because that's what you turned her into, didn't you? Because I highly doubt you treated her like the princess Livie deserved to be treated like! Nothing could stand in your way of taking the pack from us, and that also included making your son, Skylar the next alpha, and making sure Livie did not know she was the daughter of the true alpha."

It was true, it all clicked now. The girl they said they mistreated in the pack... it had always been Livie. Many of the pack members we have saved told us about her, but Dad refused to believe it was Livie. He refused to believe Livie was being given a mediocre life, and being treated like an omega.

"I'm going to kill you, Noah. You can bet on that."

"First you gotta go through me, kid. And believe me, I'm not going to make it easy for you. I'm going to have fun torturing you very...very slow." Hector says, chuckling as he lifts me by the arm harshly, and punches me again in my stomach.

"That's for hiding the sorry excuse of my daughter in your lands." he then punches me again, "That's for giving her the idea she can hide from me and giving her the fucking hopes that she deserves a life." he then extends his claws, and hits me on my stomach, piercing me with them, and making me grunt as I feel them pierce my skin.

"Alpha, the other alpha's are here. They're making their way inside the gates." a warrior says, lowering his head.

I cough, grunting as he lets go of me, making me fall to the ground. "Good. Let them know where we are. It's time we have a little fun with the...rogue king. It's time we see a little blood run. Time for some fun boys." he says as they turn on their heels and walk away, leaving me in agony.

My wounds heal very fast, but the fact I have my hands and body tied around silver chains makes it slow down, and the pain is still there, lingering.

"Where the hell are you guys? Get over here....NOW!" I mind linking my people, as I struggle to breathe through the pain.

(third-person POV- little did Brandon know, there was a war waiting to happen. There was more help coming his way, but not without blood being spilled. Livie was filled with anger and worry as she rode in the back of the car moving at full speed through the dirt road toward Hector's pack. They had no clue that Alarick and other alphas were about to make them pay for all they had done.)

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️