Brandon

✨💖🌸✨💖🌸✨💖🌸✨💖🌸✨💖🌸✨💖🌸

Third Person POV

The clock is ticking and Alarick stands by the door of his car, contemplating how to break the news to Livie. Meanwhile, Brandon begins to regain his conscience somewhere else. The car moves rather quickly, making their bodies jolt and jump as they go over road bumps and swerve from sharp turns.

It's now or never. He has to tell her, regardless of the cause or effect of the matter.
~~~~~

Livie

"What about this one, do you have it in red? Oh, and light blue too, oh... maybe I should get the black one too." Leah asks the young girl for a dress she held up, as we begin to shop in a small boutique. We are just getting started with our shopping and I am already getting irritated by her presence.

"Chop chop. Go fetch my dresses, will you?" she tells the girl, making me grunt inwardly as the girl looks at us with shock in her eyes. I mouth out I'm sorry, and the girl has no choice but to sigh as she turns and does as she is told.

I gotta say, she has good taste, but the worst attitude when asking for things. I can't wait to meet Ricky and take a nice long hot bath before we need to meet up for the lunch date at his friend's restaurant.

But something didn't seem right today for some reason. Something just... felt off, I can sense it. Call it intuition, or whatever you'd like, but I know something is wrong... awfully wrong.

Ten minutes later and I am done. I am ready to leave, and I can care less if Leah wants to stay behind. I paid for my stuff, turned on my heel, followed by Tate and my other guards, and walked out towards the car.

It took me aback as I get out of the store and I see Ricky getting out of his car right up front of the store, followed by his guards and Zane.

"Ricky." I sprinted to him, throwing myself into his arms, and kissing his lips as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Hi, baby," he says, hugging me tightly, and sighing. "Livie, I... there's something I need to talk to you about," he says, making me feel uneasy. I knitted my eyebrows, biting my bottom lip as I look sternly into his beautiful sky-blue eyes. He takes my hand as we both walk toward a sitting area near the store I was just in.

"Ok...What's going on? Is everything ok? Wait. Is the pack ok? Oh, no... Is your dad ok?" I ask as numerous questions begin to invade my mind. There are numerous possibilities, and all seemed to make me feel more uncomfortable as they wrap around my head.

"Livie, I... you said," he begins, closing his eyes and grunting as his hands hold my hands tightly. "You said they never found your brother's body. Right?" he asks, making me feel perplexed. "Right. But, what does this have to do with anything?" I ask, looking at him puzzled.

"Livie, I think there's a possibility that your brother is alive," he says, making my blood run cold. I look at him in shock and no matter how much I try to process what he was saying, I just could not hold myself together.

I sat there looking at him through tears as I try and process everything. My brother is alive... he's alive. Brandon is alive.

"But he's in danger. Livie, we need to go and save him, before Skylar's dad gets to him first. I'm sorry, baby. I know this is too much for you, but I promise... I promise I will do my best to save him." he says, making me look at him through tears.

"He's alive?" I finally say, unable to stop my tears from falling. "Yes, but Livie... as I said, Noah has him. Livie, Brandon is the rogue king, and Noah has him, he's going to try and hurt him."