Stay Out Of My Way

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Rogue King

"Don't you think it's too soon, alpha? Alarick still has his people there. You said it yourself; we wait until they leave." one of my men says, making me growl at him. We were hiding in the forest, making sure to stay out of sight. Skylar's guys were playing around, not giving a shit about what was happening.

It pisses me off to see that they take their fucking job so lightly. Alarick's guards seem to care more about protecting this pack than they do. This pack is soon mine, and I won't let anyone stand in my way. But the first one to go will be Morrison. I can bet you on that. I will relish the moment I see his blood spill.

"So what, do you suggest we stay out here until nightfall and wait for them to fall asleep? Stop fucking wasting my time. I gave them plenty of time to leave. I'm done waiting. We should have gotten Morrison when he went to visit Hillside. It's either now... Or never." I say, gritting my teeth as I feel my wolf growl. He was just as eager as I was to get rid of him.

"On my signal. We attack," I say, making them nod in unison. When I see someone call Alarick's guards over, I take that as my cue. "NOW!" I say as we begin to run toward the men.

We begin to attack them, fighting with all of our strength. Skylar's pack is weak and obviously badly trained. But I know I left him with little to work with from the last attack, so we don't kill them. We just make sure to disable them enough to get to the main target. But they begin to call for help, running away and scattering around.

Alarick's men return, and they begin to give us a good fight. I turn to see one of the guards climbing one of the towers, and I run quickly after him. He grabs a phone and dials, getting an answer instantly. He gives them the alert, and it pisses me off. I snatch the phone away, slamming it on the wall, and attack him.

My wolf takes over, unable to control myself. I lift him off the floor, slam him across the wall, and make him fall to the ground. The last I want is to have Alarick here. This isn't his battle; it's not Skylar's, either. My beef is with Morrison; he's the only one I want dead.

I will get my revenge soon, but first, I need to warn Alarick to stay the hell away before I lose my cool and break my promise not to hurt his pack again.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Alarick

The past few days, I've had several calls from my guards that were left in the Silver Moon pack to protect them. They've been sensing something off. Late at night, they spotted rogues roaming the surrounding areas, watching and surveying. They haven't attacked the pack, but I have a feeling they will soon.

"We need to stay alert and be ready to leave as soon as we hear of an attack. Whatever happens, we must protect each other and make sure that no one gets hurt. Is that understood?" I warn my pack warriors, making them hoot in unison as they sit before me in our meeting room. They were well-trained to fight to the death, but that doesn't mean I want them to.