Meeting Molly

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Alarick's POV

I made my way to Asher and Zane's room. They had been investigating what I asked them yesterday, and I wanted to see if they had anything for me before heading to see Skylar and his dad. It seemed everyone was still asleep, other than the omegas. I could hear all the noise of pans and dishes, knives chopping, and, of course... complaining.

"Where is Olivia? Why is she not here yet? Is she still in the dungeons? I swear this girl is always getting into trouble." One of the older omegas says, making me pause.

"No, ma'am. We... We overheard Leah last night talking to her friends."

"It's LUNA Leah. We need to make sure we all call her like that from now on. Unless you want to end up in the dungeons as well. Now, what about Luna Leah? What did she say now?" she says, scolding the girls.

"She said... She said Livie is leaving our pack," the young girl says in a quiver. "What?" the older one responds. I get closer, looking at them as they talk about my mate but staying out of sight.

The young girls are crying, and the oldest one places her head down, sniffling as well. "I... I never meant to be mean to her."

"Me either."

"Or me." the young girls say, making me look down thoughtful. "None of us did. And if the alpha hadn't ordered us to treat her as such... Well," she says, making me furrow my eyebrows. Why the hell would their own alpha order them to mistreat one of their members?

"I'm going to miss her. She was the best worker. She taught me so much." one of the younger ones says. I knew it. I knew my girl had a lot to offer. I feel proud of her already. "We will all miss her. First- I lose my best friend, and now she. I... I will surely miss the girl." the oldest one says, sniffling and looking away. I can tell she's trying to fight back tears.

"When does she leave?" she asks, making the young girls look at each other. "Well, I don't really know, but Luna Molly just came a while ago asking us to bring breakfast for her and Livie in Alpha Alarick's room," she says, whispering my name. "What?" they all say, gasping in shock. "Why? Oh, God. He's going to torture her. He's going to use her as his slave!"

"NO!" the girls say, genuinely afraid for her. Maybe it's for the best, they think so. Perhaps this way, they will learn to appreciate others better. I make my way to the room where the boys are waiting. I'm eager to learn from my mate.

I enter the kitchen, and they all hush, looking at me with fear. I clear my throat, clenching my jaw. "Ladies. Good morning." I say, and they all whisper good morning. "Alpha Alarick, I apologize. We have just begun breakfast. Can I get you a coffee while we batch something quickly for you?" the oldest says. I'm guessing she's in charge since all the others are silent. "Please. Also, I can wait until breakfast is done. I will be meeting with your alpha, so there is no hurry. But- would you be a dear and bring Olivia her breakfast to my room?" I ask, making their eyes go wide in shock.