Bound To A Repeat

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖💖✨💖✨

Third Person POV

Livie returned back home, and was surprised to see Ricky back home already. She was sure he would take longer, I mean he did mention in his note that he was going to speak with the were-council. So, she figured he would be out all day.

"Hi, baby," she says with a smile as she sets down her bag with the waffle for Ricky. "Hi, baby. How are my two most precious girls in the world?" he says, sitting on the edge of the bed. Livie comes closer, welcoming the embrace of Ricky's arm as he places a kiss on her belly. Ricky wanted his heir, he knew it would be essential to have a boy first, but he wanted a little girl too.

Just the thought of having a tiny Princess call him Daddy and seeing her run to his arms made him swell inside with pride and inexplicable emotions.

Livie can't help but smile as she hugs him around his head and leaves a kiss on top of his head. "Tired. Goddess, I don't know why I feel so worn out. It seems I get tired so easily now." she says, making him chuckle.

"You are working hard to nurture and protect our baby inside, Love. You're bound to get tired more frequently." he sighs, yawning as he lays his head on her chest. "Im just glad you're home safe." he adds, making her nod.

"You didn't sleep much, did you?" she asks him, smiling as he nods with his eyes closed, unwilling to let go of her. "No. I was preoccupied with today's agenda." he says, making her eyebrows knit.

"Oh... why is that?" she asks concerned. "We presented all the evidence against the alphas and Noah. The council has asked us to be part of the community that will judge him. We have to go tomorrow morning again to look over all the evidence, plus the new ones that Madelyn and a few other girls presented. We're trying to get as many witness testifications as possible so we can debate on his punishment." he says, making Livie feel bewildered. "Oh!" she whispers out.

"Don't worry about it, ok? We'll handle this case. One thing is for sure, I will be damn glad when all this is finally over." he says, making her look down at him. "Black can sense your agitation, love. Remember, you're caring for our pup inside that tummy. You need to take it easy, don't worry about those scumbags, alright?" he pulls away, grabbing Livie's hand and pulling her to sit on his lap.

"I know, I just... I can't help it. What if there are more girls out there, waiting to be rescued? I fear that with Noah and the alphas you guys captured it will not be enough to stop all this corruption."

"Well, there is no doubt about it. But all for the same reason, the council has asked us to review everything along with the rest of the investigators. They want to make sure they haven't overlooked anything that can lead us to other potential threats or girls that could still be missing. We will save them, Livie. I might not be able to save them all, but I will try my best to save as many as I can." he tells her, looking at her with concern.

"Hunter stayed behind at the council's headquarters with Skylar and Zane. They will be back before dinner to tell me what they have found," he says, as he slowly cups Livie's cheek and places a kiss on her lips.

"I trust you will, and I know Hunter and you will make sure that many of these girls get to go home. Will you be busy with pack work today?" she asks, pouting her lips. He can't help but chuckle, closing his eyes and placing his forehead against hers.

"I'm all yours for the rest of today, babes," he says, making her face light up with joy.

The truth is, there was someone in the pack who did not belong there, and he had come to make sure Livie was well protected. Things were just too troublesome at the moment. They had to deal with Noah, Hector, and the other alphas. Somehow they had to take care of the mess Leah had left behind and find all the missing girls that were still out there.

Hunter may have come back thinking everything was ok back at the accident sight, but something was off. Ricky could feel it, and when he was alerted by his warriors, that someone suspicious was lurking within their walls, he knew he had to do something about it.

That someone was no threat to him or his warriors. Hell, they didn't even stand a chance with one of his female warriors, despite what their belief was. If he wanted, he could end them right in the moment he saw who it was, but Ricky would step back in amusement and see how far they dared go. He had the entire pack looking over their shoulders and make sure their Luna was well protected.

They had lost their previous Luna before, he would not let that happen again. Not if he could do something about it.

"Oh, by the way. I brought you back a waffle from the new restaurant that opened up." Livie chimes, making Ricky light up. She goes to her vanity, picks up the container, and sprints back to Ricky, setting it in his hands.

"Oh my goodness, that looks so good," he says as he sees the jumbo waffle, decorated with strawberries, and powdered sugar. "I got your favorite, strawberry topping. I hope you like it."

"Do I? My Goddess, baby, this is so good." he moans, muffling his words with his mouth full of waffles, making Livie chuckle.

" I knew you'd like it," she says smiling.

Ricky couldn't help but worry either way. He needed to ensure the safety of his pack, and he had done an amazing job at it despite his doubts, but his main concern at the moment was Livie and the little bundle that would soon come.

Joining the council team was a great idea and the means he needed to protect and save numerous people from the wrath of corrupt alphas. He never thought joining them a few months back when Kaiden came asking him for help would not only lead him to find his mate, but even find Livie's dad and brother and make amends with none other than the rogue King.

He knew there was a long road ahead, but he was willing to do anything if it meant he could keep his Luna and unborn baby safe.

A knock interrupts them, making Livie and Ricky turn to the door. "Come in," Ricky replies. "Alpha Alarick... Alpha Hunter, and Alpha Skylar are back. They would like a word with you." Zane says as he walks in with his hands fisted, making Livie unable to unsee.

"Great. Baby, I will be back, I promise. When I get back, maybe we can go and take a look at that baby store you've been wanting." he says, placing a kiss on her lips. "I'd love that," Livie says, raising an eyebrow. "He's hiding something!" Freya says, in a curious tone. "I know. And I think I have an idea about it. No worries, Desiree is already looking into it." Livie tells Freya, making Freya hum in curiosity.

Ricky leaves with Zane, leaving Livie all alone in the room. She takes a seat at the edge of the bed, and sighs, closing her eyes. "I'm going to take a nice bubble bath." she thinks to herself and stands, going over to start the tub, and filling it with water and soap.

While she waits for it to fill, she changes out of her clothes and wraps her body in her bathrobe, waiting for the bath to finish filling.

She goes to her caddy, opens the door to grab her mineral oils, and grabs one of them, opting out for the lavender and sage-scented oil. She's just about to turn when she feels a sharp pain in her neck.

A sharp needle penetrates her skin, making her skin feel as if it was on fire. She falls, feeling her body give out, and turns her head. Her eyes widen in shock as she sees Leah standing before her. "Leah?" she whispers, making Leah's eyes fill with anger.

"Time to die, bitch!" she says as she stands hovering over her. She was still tattered from the accident. Her clothes were dirty and torn, right by the area where the wood had penetrated her leg, and filled with blotches of dry blood. She wore a long coat over it, but Livie could still see the big gash where it was still healing. Her hair was a mess, with dirt, dry leaves, and tiny branches.

"Leah... no. My... my baby," she utters out as she feels the wolfsbane surge through her veins. Leah's eyes widen, right before she begins to smirk. She leans down and grabs Livie's face harshly,  "Don't worry sweetie. I'll make sure to give Ricky an heir... just not yours," she says, tightening her grip on Livie's face.

"Help," she mind links before blacking out. Someone needed to come fast, or the tragedy from eighteen years ago was bound to be repeated.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨