Little Black Dress

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Leah

I went back to my pack house seeing red. I was more than furious. Alpha Rick has been coming to our aid for the past few months and we even invited him to stay for dinner the last time. I thought he was being rude when he'd refuse our offer. Did he think he was better than us? We are just as highly ranked as he is, so what gives? Why did he keep refusing our offer to stay and have dinner?

But now I know. It's his Luna. It has to be. What else, right?

Meanwhile, I walk back to my room, tired of walking with these damn shoes that are giving me a damn callous on the back of my heel. It hurt so damn bad. Soon as I made it into my room, I took them off and threw them in the closet. I was tired of all this. I deserve better. I deserve Manolo Blahnik's shoes. Why is Skylar so damn cheap? He said we were, a king and good money, so why did he refuse to buy them for me? I had to settle for a damn pair of Louboutin shoes.

To make matters worse, the damn women in the kitchen keep calling my damn phone. Why the hell are they calling me? They act like I work there, seriously. Being a Luna is such hard work. I hate it. I feel so drained, all I want is to take a nice hot bubble bath and go to sleep. But- I was hungry too. The damn kitchen better have some food ready. I am starving.

I changed into comfier clothes, placed my slippers on, took my hair up into a bun, and made my way downstairs. There was chaos in the kitchen as the women argued and ran around. "What the hell is going on in here?" I demanded to know, getting them all to stop and look down to the floor. They know better than to make eye contact with me. They were all muted, making my irritation grow.

"Well... What the hell is going on? Someone fucking answer me." I demanded, looking between all of them. The lead onega steps forward and looks at me for a second before looking to the floor again. "Luna, the omegas you sent to get groceries today. They... They were ambushed, ma'am. The rogue king stole all of the groceries they had purchased. So we have no meat. They took everything,"

"WHAT?" I asked, angrily. Could they be any stupider? "Why didn't anyone call me? Where is Skylar?"

"W- we tried calling many times, Luna, but it kept sending us to voice mail. We told Alpha, but he hasn't returned from work yet. He said he was busy rebuilding the perimeters and for us to call you to deal with it." she replied, making me cringe. What exactly is so important about that damn wall, that he can't get away for a while or get some men to go buy more meat for dinner? "This is ridiculous. Does anyone do anything around here? Goddess," I whispered the last part.

"This is why we needed Olivia, Leah. I hate to tell you, but the mutt was essential. We could have sent her to fetch necessities like this in this kind of situation. But my son and you had to let go of her, didn't you?" my father-in-law says by the door, making me groan inwardly. He has done nothing but causes trouble since the day Skykar became the new alpha.