Coalescing Secrecy

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

I walked to our room with my head hung in shame and hugged myself. I felt horrible for keeping something like this from him. I wanted to cry... So Many things went through my head. If I could do things differently I would, but how?

"Livie, just be honest with him. Tell him how horrible they were to us. He should know, and I'm sure he will understand. You know Black and Ricky love us." Freya's voice says as I walk slowly behind him.

The hall leading to our room seemed longer than usual, and so gloomy. For the first time, walking down this hall made me feel uneasy.

He opens the door and goes inside without looking back. The lights are off and the entrance looks dark until I see the room. Mind I say, the room is so huge. It's like a whole floor all to ourselves. I close the door behind me and stand by the door for a second before I continue on. The room had a walkway of roses and candles leading to our bed. The bed was beautifully arranged with rose petals and surrounded by candles. It looked so beautiful, but the fact he was mad at me just made me want to cry.

"Ricky, I'm sorry, I know I should have," I managed to say before he turns, pulling me in for a hug. It takes me by surprise as he hugs me tightly, sighing and burying his head in the crook of my neck. "Ricky, I swear, I never cheated on you with him, he rejected me no more than an hour after he,"

"Ssshhhh. I know baby... I know." he says calmly, making me feel so confused. "I,"

"Ssshhhh. Just, let me hold you. Ok? Just for a second or two." he says almost in a whisper. He sniffs my mark, making my whole body ignite in ecstasy. He knows I have that reaction to him, and he has always enjoyed torturing me this way.

I don't know how long he holds me, but I feel him trembling, almost as if he was holding himself back from crying as he continues to sigh. So I embrace it. I hug him back and I can't help but start crying silently. I don't want to lose him and right now I am unsure of what is going to happen.

Will he reject me and tell me he no longer wants me to be his Luna anymore? What if he makes me leave? I have become so attached to everyone here. I love every single one of my pack members, and I don't want to leave them.

"Ricky. Please, let me explain to you." I say as he finally pulls away. He cups my face and kisses my lips softly, and slides his hands down until he is on my waist. "I know everything, Livie. You don't have to explain anything," he says, pulling away slowly and turning. He begins walking to our bed, taking off his tie and kicking off his shoes, but leaving me dumbfounded.

I cross my hands and walk toward him, completely confused. "What do you mean, you know everything," I ask, tilting my head slightly to the side. "Come on, Livie. I told you, I know everything about you," he says chuckling, but it makes me both mad and confused by his remark.

"What do you mean? You're not making any sense." I say, and honestly, my feet hurt too. So I kick my shoes off too and begin to take off my jewelry, placing them on a cute gold plate where I keep some of my jewelry.

He looks at me, as he buttons his shirt and sleeves, and takes off his shirt, leaving his bare chest in full sight. "Come here, Livie," he says, patting the side of the bed as he sits down on the edge. "Explain to me, because you at making me confused. I thought you were mad at me, I mean you seriously made a hole on the wall back there. What the heck?" I say, making him chuckle.

"I know, and I am really sorry about that. I guess, I just needed to sell it in front of the Morrison Lina, you know what I mean?" he says as he pulls me by the waistband and kisses my mark. "What? What do you mean, sell it?" I ask, pushing on his chest a little.

"Listen. Livie, I know... I always say, I know everything about you, but there is a lot I haven't told you about me or what's going on. And before I start, I want you to know I'm not mad at you." he says, making me look at him with puppy eyes.

"Are you really not mad at me?" I ask, making him smile. "No. I'm not, Livie. But I a, pissed off at myself for inviting them in here. I should have known they would try to do something to you, and though I would have loved to let you handle it, I didn't like the way she was trying to take advantage of you. Look, I knew something was off the moment you told me you wanted to use the restroom and I saw Luna Leah and that other girl, Evelyn walk just seconds later behind you." he says, rubbing my exposed leg, making sparks fill me.

"You saw them walking right behind me?"

"I did, and I heard everything they were saying. Livie, don't fall for their crap. They're just bullshitting you to see what they can gain from us. I have been hearing all kinds of shit from my guards out there in their territory. They have no sense of discretion. They talk openly about how they hated you and how they loved mistreating you." he says with pain and anger in his eyes. "I swear I wanted to rip their heads off and make my boys leave their premises, but I can't do that yet. Trust me, if it was for me, I would have let the rogue king finish them off, but... I'm not a heartless monster. And it's not the pack's fault they are stuck with bad leadership." he says, making me feel sorry for the pack.

It's true, I honestly think some packs are stuck with bad leaders, and because of that, the weak members are the ones that have to suffer most of the consequences. And yes, I speak from experience. Since the day my mom died, I was treated like garbage. Even the omegas treated me with disrespect and there wasn't a day when I wasn't beaten or thrown into the dungeon.

"Baby, I'm not going to lie. I was really pissed off when I found out Skylar was your mate a few months back. And I was ready to go off on you for not telling me. But it was Molly who told me to let it go. She was right, they are nothing but trash. Soon as I am done with the task my dad and the council asked me, I am done, and they are on their own." he says, making me look at him curiously.

"Don't ask. But I'll soon let you know, I promise. The only thing I want to tell you is to please... Be careful with these girls. They are up to no good, and I don't want to find out they are trying to freeload off of you or take advantage of you, because I will let Black take over. And you know he is even more protective of you guys than any of our warriors or guards protecting you." he says, making me smile.

I was glad he was saying these things because I almost did fall for Leah's shenanigans. I was so sad about not telling Ricky the truth that I was willing to forgive her for all the torture they caused in me just to make it up to him. But to know that they have not changed one bit makes me so angry inside.

No one deserves to be mistreated at the expense of others. "I know what she's up to now, and I will not let her or anyone take advantage of me, or my members. Thank you for telling me, Ricky. And you're right, I don't know what is going on with...whatever it is you're doing, but I trust you. If there is anything you need my help with, I'm here." I say, making him smile.

"Good, because I need you to stay quiet about all this. No one can know that I am being summoned to help the council and the elders. And I mean, no one, Livie. Only you and Molly know. Besides a handful of my most trusted guards, of course. Please, baby, don't mention this to anyone." he says, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"I won't. It will be a secrecy I will keep. Just Molly, me, and Freya." I say, making Freya happy. He smiles, nodding his head. I can see his eyes darken, giving me the understanding that Black was thankful as well.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨