Covetousness

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

"I really like this one, what do you think, Ricky?" I say as I look at the invitations going out tomorrow morning for the Luna ceremony. It was short notice. Our luna ceremonies within packs are not as big as they would be when the boys turn to alphas. But yet, Ricky had decided to go all out for me.

In the beginning, we were only inviting Molly's pack, the Primords, and two other packs to which we were allied. The Crescent Moon and the Blood Moon pack, but now Ricky is thinking of inviting three other packs, which include my old pack, The Silver Moon pack.

Did I want them to come? Not really.

But Ricky thought it was a good idea since we might make them an allied pack. If- they can get their shit together. Believe me, I do feel bad for them. They gave such small numbers, but, hey- at least the place hasn't burnt down with Skylar in command.

Ricky was busy at his desk, talking with Zane and going over some papers. He glances up and smiles. He gestures to Zane, and gets up, joining me at the table where I had the invitations laud out. They were all so beautiful. Very elegant material was used, in gold, blush, and tan colors, ranging from simple designs with little detail, to others that were pretty extravagant.

My favorite was this pink-blush and gold-flowered one. The letters were engraved in pretty cursive and swirl designs. Even the envelopes were pretty. We had a printing shop within our pack, so it was good that we gave the business to one of our locals. "That one looks great, sweetheart. Why don't you pick a matching color to the wax they'll be sealing the envelopes as well. Oh, and don't forget, Margot is waiting for you to go and look at the fabric for the tables. I think last time you had picked two different fabrics, but she wants to make sure they brought the right ones." he says, placing his hand on the back of my waist.

The tingles from his touch make me feel excited. I don't think I can ever get used to it. It feels heavenly. I was excited when he said the fabric was here. Everything was already set. The Luna ceremony was I'm only four more days, but time was going by so fast.

"Oh, awesome. How about you chose a wax for me? I'll go meet Margot now." I suggested, making him smile. I kissed his lips and made my way out to the dining room. Margot was already there, with two giant rolls of fabric. The bottom layer of the tables was a blush pink, while the one on top was a laced fabric in gold. It had beautiful details, but it fits just perfectly with the theme.

She had set up one table so I could see how it would look. All the girls that were working in the kitchen today were in awe at the sight. The table included the table covers I'm blush-pink and gold, dinner plates in white with gold around the rim, gold utensils, and the centerpiece was a huge bouquet of pink roses of all shades towering high in the center of the table, along with tinier bouquets on the top of the table around the main centerpiece.