The Alphas Are Going Down

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

As soon as we were inside their territory, my sole purpose was to find my brother. No one, and I mean no one will stop me. I will not allow anyone to stand in my way, not even Noah. Freya was just as mad, she pitched to get out, making me grunt, growl, and roar as I struck one person after another as I fought my way in.

Alarick and Kaiden stood close to me,  taking down one warrior after another, but there were so many of them. I fought as if my life depended on it. I was so angry, that I was probably not thinking well. The mercy I once felt as I learned to fight, was gone at this moment. All I could think was getting even with Noah, and ripping his head off.

I slid across the dirt ground like a baseball player trying to steal third base and quickly stood, punching a she-wolf in the face, Then I turned and struck another she-wolf with a long stick that was on the ground, hitting her on the side of her head.

I took pleasure in seeing her fall unconsciously against a tree. "I'm coming for you, Noah. Your head is mine!" I said as I grabbed a girl running toward me by her throat slammed her against the ground and dug one of my arrows on my chest.

"Liv!" I heard Ricky call my name out, making me turn quickly. He motions toward a long corral where numerous men fight against two. And I see him, "Brandon!" I call his name out in a whisper.

My heart races at a million per second as I see him fighting. He's so skillful. I know it's not the time, but I smile proudly as I see him fight. He moves like a true warrior, slamming and punching with force one wolf after another.

Ricky dashes toward him as he sees Noah getting closer to him, making my heart drop. I'm ready to run his way, but a she-wold knocks me down on my back. I look up and my eyes widen as I see Leah smiling over me.

"Not so tough now, are you?" she says, making me angry. "Finish her off, Livie!" Freya says, making me growl.
✨✨✨✨✨✨

Brandon

"Watch your back, kid!" Wesley yells, warning me as he stands by my side, making me turn quickly and slam a Werewolf with my hands that were launching my way.

"There's too many of them, Wes," I state as my breath staggers.

"I... I don't know if we'll be able to get out of this one this time, boss." I say as I swing my sword, slicing through one dumb wolf after another. I had lost one of my swords, but no matter. One is just fine. And even without a sword, I can easily terminate these imbeciles.  But there are too many of them, and more seem to be coming.

We were surrounded by wolves and warriors from this pack and the visiting alphas had already called for reinforcements. It had to be at least fifty or so for me alone, just trying to get to us. And that's not even counting all the ones we have already killed.