Taste for Blood

💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸

Third Person POV

Brandon's hands are handcuffed behind his back with silver shackles, making his skin burn. But the adrenaline surging through his body keeps him from feeling much pain. He's mad, crazy mad, but just as Wesley had taught him, he remains calm and composed.

It won't be long before he frees himself and tears his captors apart. All he needed to do was be patient and wait for the right moment to strike.

"Walk, you imbecile. I am not going to repeat myself, and don't you dare try anything funny. I'll rip your damn head off, understand, boy?" Gunther says, menacingly as he grits his teeth, pulling on Brandon's hand and making him stumble a bit.

Brandon can't help but growl low, as he fights with his wolf to keep calm. "Hey, you!" he yells at a guard standing post at the entrance to Hector DiMarco's territory. "Open the damn gate, and tell Hector we got a surprise for him. Hurry up!" he demands, making the guard growl.

Noah is fast to walk before the guard, striking him in the cheek as he hears him growl, making the young guard crash against the gate behind him. "Do as you are told, or I'll make sure you rot in a cell before I get a chance to kill this rogue in front of your alpha," he says, making the guard fear for his life.

The guard staggers to his feet and runs off to open the gate, mind linking the alpha that he has guests, and they have a surprise for him.

They drag Brandon all the way inside the territory, making him stumble a few times before he is shoved before Alpha DiMarco, making him fall on his side before him. "Got a little gift for you, Hector. Now..." Noah says with a wicked smile on his face.

"How about that precious gift you promised I brought you none other than the rogue king before you, huh?" he says, as his mind begins to roam with perverted thoughts of the girls Hector has captive in his dungeon for him in exchange for the rogue king's capture.

"So this is the infamous rogue king? Huh!" he says scuffing as he looks down at Brandon. He kicks him harshly on his stomach and smiles as he hears Brandon grunt in pain. He kicks him again, and again, making Brandon stumble onto his back, growling as he tries to control his wolf.

"Not so fucking badass now, are we, little king?" he says, grabbing him by the shirt and punching him on his jaw repeatedly. "I'm going to enjoy torturing you slowly until you beg me to kill you, bitch." Hector says, gritting his teeth as he spits his words in Brandon's face.

"By the time I'm done with you, you're gonna be wishing you never helped that stupid bastard daughter of mine," he says, making Brandon spit blood in his face, making him shut his eyes and look away.

Hector wipes his face and then punches Brandon again, making him fall to the ground, and kicks him again repeatedly until he's had enough. His breath is staggered as Brandon coughs as he turns on his stomach. Hector fixes his shirt, tossing his hair back as he runs his fingers through it.

Noah and Gunther look in satisfaction as Brandon lies in agony, with his mouth and nose bleeding, and numerous red marks on his face from the blows Hector landed on him. His clothes were covered in dirt and old dried grass, as he grunted to regain his posture.

If they only knew what fate awaited them. As soon as he sets himself free, all hell will break loose. He's always been able to communicate with all the rogues he has rescued, just as any pack would, they had become a family as well. He had a long mind linked to them and told them of his whereabouts. It won't be long before they crash their party and help him rip them apart, one by one.