Hunter Black

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Third Person POV

No one knew exactly who the rogue king was by name, other than Noah before the council found out. Noah had kept it secret, knowing quite well if he said anything, everyone would find out how he had become the alpha of the Silver Moon Pack.

They would know he had forcingly taken it from Livie's dad, and stolen the alpha position from Brandon as well. They would know all of his secrets, and Noah could not let that happen.

They pulled Brandon by the arm, as the chains dragged heavily behind him. There was one good side of staying unknown. No one knew much about him. Who he was, where he stayed, who was infiltrated with him. Not even who- had trained him.

Wesley Slate was known notoriously as a menace and a rogue that no one wanted to be tangled with. But Noah knew he wanted to have fun, and what better than to make two notoriously menacing rogues go at each other's throat to give a good show for the visiting alphas before they auctioned off the new rogue woman?

Brandon's eyes lifted as he heard growling and the sound of metal smashing together.

He hears a loud growl, and a whine as he comes toward the entrance to a corral. The center is covered in blood along with a whirl of dust that slowly diminishes.

Wesley stands with a mace in one hand, and a short staff axe in the other hand. His chest rises heavily as his body heaves from the numerous fights he has just performed.  His arms, legs, chest... everything, covered in splatters of blood from the other eight men he has just fought against.

The alphas are standing around, smiling evilly as they enjoy the scenery of medieval fights, sipping on beers as if there was nothing wrong with forcing innocent men to fight for their enjoyment.

Brandon's eyes widen in shock, right before he gets thrown into the center of the corral. Wesley is shocked by Brandon's presence, but he knows this is a plan he has to make to free Brandon from their wrath.

He masquerades his concern with a smirk and stands tall as he grasps his mace tightly. "Now the fun begins boys. I hope you place good bets. My money is on the older one. What about you, Camarade?" Hector asks, a tall man with dark hair and dark eyes.

He stands nonchalantly, looking between the men as he sips on his whiskey. His deep voice vibrates as he closes his eyes, "None. I'll sit this one out. My eyes are on a higher bet." he says, making Hector and Noah exchange glances, with a smirk. Surely, he was talking about the long dark-haired beauty they had just captured. She was quiet and refused to eat a single bite since the day they brought her, making her the perfect price for a dominant alpha like him.

"I didn't quite catch your name. You're new here, aren't you?" Hector asks, getting no response in return. But the dark aura of the man gave off, made him not want to pursue the subject.

"Take the chains off and arm him," Hector says, clearing his throat. A warrior comes forward and takes Brandon's chains off along with the shackles around his hands. Then another warrior throws two dark swords by his feet and walks away. Brandon is left dumbfounded as he stares between the alphas and Wesley.

"Don't worry kid. I'm going to get you out of here. I promise." Wesley says through their mind link.

"Wes. No. It's too dangerous."

"We have no choice. It's now... or never. It's just you and I kid. I ordered our pack to stay away. We can't put them at risk. Now... you ready?" he says, standing on guard. Ready to charge.

"Yeah. I'm ready. Let's teach these assholes who Wesley and Brandon are." he says, slowly getting down to grab the swords and gripping them tightly, standing up ever so slowly.

"The rules are simple. The last man standing... gets to walk free. Understood? Now... refuse to kill your opponent, and you will be executed. Gentlemen, if you've placed your bets... begin." Hector says pointing toward them with his beer.

Brandon's heart is racing, and Wesley encourages him through their mind link as they stand face to face on opposite ends. They both grip their weapons and then let out a roar as they begin to charge toward one another.

But they continue to run past each other, running toward the alphas as they both jump into the air. Brandon strikes Alpha Sinclair, slashing him across his chest and slicing his body in two.

Wesley hits another alpha by the name of Gordon, right on the left side of his face. The mace smashes his head in, making the blood splatter over other alphas scream.

The war erupts, and both men are surrounded by numerous men, attacking them with full force. The dark man slowly retreats, nodding to his men to go and find his price. "Wait... you need to stay and help. This. This is a minor setback. Please, help us." Hector says as he holds him by the arm.

The man looks down at his arm, making Hector retreat his hand quickly. "My name is Hunter Black. Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack of the North. You enslaved my sister. I am only here to take her back. Your death and the downfall of your pack are not of my concern." he says, making Alpha Hector DiMarco's eyes widen in shock.

"I... I... I didn't... I didn't know. I swear." he stutters, making Hunter's eyes turn dark. He grips Hector by the throat and squeezes tightly, making him struggle for breath. He extends his claws, and slashes Hector's across his face, making him fall to the ground. It would seem he had ended his life there, making Hunter smirk with satisfaction as he cleared his throat and signaled his men to follow as the other men were entangled in a fight with Brandon and Wesley.
✨✨✨✨✨

Livie

As soon as the car came to a halt, I jumped off, grabbed my weapons, and took a few steps, ready to run. "Livie, wait," Ricky says, grabbing my arm.

"I can't wait. He's in there, I know it. He needs me, Ricky."

"I know that. But a war is happening in there already.  Livie, you need to keep your head clear. I don't want anything to happen to you. Please, baby... I can't lose you in there." he says as he cups my face with his hands and places his forehead against mine.

I have had no room for thought for other than the fact my brother is alive and now in danger. Ricky has been there for me all this time and yet... I have not taken thought of his feelings for me.

"I will be careful. I promise. But you have to promise to be careful too. Please, Ricky." I say, hugging him around his waist and placing a feather-like kiss on his lips.

"I will. I promise. But if anyone dares to touch you, I swear... I will end them." he says, making me chuckle through tears.

"I love you, Mrs. Dannely," he says, hugging me around my shoulders tightly. "I love you too, Mr. Dannely," I say, kissing him back.

"We're ready to go. Rick, we gotta get in there. There's a fight already happening in there, and I'm afraid Brandon is outnumbered by hundreds." Kaiden says, making my blood cold with fear.

I look at Ricky with worry, and he smiles a little. "He will be fine. I promise. Now-" he says, turning and looking at everyone with us.

"You all know the drill. Keep our women safe, rescue as many as possible... and our women... go kick ass," he says, making everyone respond with hooah!

We barge in, running as fast as our feet can take us, knocking down their walls as we barge in. "I'm coming, brother. Please... please, hold on."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️