I Love You, Forever

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT THAT MAY BE TOO GRAPHIC FOR SOME READERS. IF YOU ARE NOT OF AGE 🔞🔞🔞🔞 OR ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TYPES OF PASSAGES, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING AND SKIP THIS CHAPTER TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF ALREADY AVAILABLE, OR KINDLY WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT AVAILABLE UPDATE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND ENJOY.
✨✨✨✨

Livie

When the night came, I hugged my dad and Brandon good night and felt overwhelmed at how well they had gotten along with Ricky.

Surely, it was still a bit awkward. Having us go from thinking the rogue King was our number one enemy to him being none other than my brother AND finding my dad on top of that! Man... it was a lot to take in, but nonetheless - I am so happy.

I have never felt so happy and complete as I do right now. What else could happen to make this better? I don't think I could ask for more. I feel so content with everything.

Every day that goes by, I see my brother and Ricky getting along better and better, and my dad has fit in with our pack AND my father-in-law so well. You would never think they were rogues for a while.

"I love you, Daddy. Good night." I said bending down and kissing my dad on his forehead after I gave him a big bear hug. "I love you too, my beautiful girl. You have sweet dreams," he says, cupping my face and kissing my forehead. "Good night, son," he tells Ricky, making Ricky smile.

"Good night, sir," he says, shaking my dad's hand. Ricky smiles, running his hand on the small of my back as we say our proper good nights.

We made our way into our room after a long day and I sighed after taking my shoes off. I took a seat at the edge of the bed, and let my hair fall freely from the tight bun I had it in.

"The girls told me that you authorized Brandon's pack to enter our school system while they're still here," I said, looking at Ricky while he began to undress.

He smiles, pulling off his tie and kicking off his shoes. "I did. I mean, they'll be here for a while, or at least until the council approves for them to return. But if you ask me, their territory is not very suitable for them to live in. No offense. But- Until we can get them proper housing, I asked Brandon to stay here. Those kids will be far behind in school if they don't attend, so I figured why not let them join our schools? I don't care who says otherwise, their education is very important, baby. They deserve better treatment and a good education is essential to their future." he says, making me smile as I see him take his shirt off.

Ricky has always been big with the education of our pack. It didn't surprise me that he would talk my brother into making sure that every kid and teen attended school.

He begins to unbuckle his belt, and I bite my bottom lip as I see his muscles flex under him so effortlessly. I have been extremely hormonal lately, and no matter how many times we do it at night, I am left famished for him. Insatiable with desires for him. I don't know what the hell has gotten into me, even Freya has been acting weird.

"I do...I know how important it is for you, baby. Thank you for all the help you've given my brother." I say, smiling and taking a deep sigh.

He smiles, making his dimples show and his bright blues glisten. "Let me help, baby," I say in a sexy tone as I get up and walk toward him, running my hand over his chest and taking the strap of his belt in my hand. His hand slowly trails over my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Hhmm...I know what you're doing... you naughty... naughty girl," he says as his hand interlaced in my hair, pulling me against him and he begins to kiss my lips. I can't help but smile, trailing my hands over his chest and wrapping them around his neck.