Wolves of the Dark Moon

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie's POV

I suddenly fell conscious of myself sitting next to him. He unconsciously (purposely, maybe!) wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me to him. My shoulder is tucked under his arm as he lifts my chin to look at him. He slowly leaves a feather-like kiss on my lips, making me feel like I was melting. "I've been waiting all morning and afternoon to kiss you again," he whispers, his lips grazing mine and filling me with electricity. "I... M-1, me too." I utter, making his lips pull into a smile.

"Now, we haven't had much time to get to know each other. How are you? Did my sister treat you well?" he says, but all I can focus on is the sweet movement of his lips. The sparkle in his ocean-blue eyes and that intoxicating aroma. He smells so good it makes me feel like nirvana.

"Uhhuh," I say, making him chuckle. His Adam's apple is playing up and down his throat with every chuckle, and I can't help but stare at it like a dummy. He slowly leans, leaving another feather-like kiss on my lips, filling my body with more sparks. "Livie, I barely know who you are, and yet... you are already driving me crazy. Is this... Weird?" he says, but again, I'm baffled. His very existence hypnotized me. Make it the mating bond or not, but my body becomes aroused, and he knows it. His eyes suddenly darken, and he closes his eyes, letting out a slight growl.

"Liv," he whispers, tightening his grip around my waist. "I... I'm sorry." I say as I snap out and tighten my legs. But the pressure between my legs just mounts, making me look away, biting my lower lip. He chuckles, looking the other way toward the window.

He sensed my distress and sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning his head on my chest with a slight grunt. "There's nothing to be sorry about. I'm glad I have that effect on you. But- Livie, I will not force myself on you. I will wait until you are ready, I repeat," he says, lifting my chin with his finger.

"I will not force myself on you. You're what I have been waiting for all my life. I want it to be perfect when we finally do, and I want you to be ready when it happens." he says, and I sigh, but honestly... I hadn't thought about this until now when he mentioned it.

"Thank you. I promise I will try my best to be a good mate." I say, making him smile. "I do not doubt that. Black and I sensed it the moment we met you. I know you're perfect for leading by my side." he says, and I become moved by his words. I have never been a leader, not even a follower, always an enslaved person.

"Listen, there is a lot you need to adjust. I know you were the best in high school. You should have won the title of valedictorian, but I can guess why they picked someone else." he says, making my eyes widen in shock. "How did you,"

He chuckles, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "I know all about you. I have to; I'm your mate. Look, I know you were not allowed to take Luna classes, but if it's ok, I already began making arrangements for you to do so. You'll attend classes during the day, and once you feel you are ready, you will begin to address your duties as the Luna of our pack. If you feel you want to continue any other career, I can make it happen for you, but," he says, looking sternly at me.

"I AM a very jealous man with what belongs to me. So you will take classes within our walls. You will start training once I see you fit. You have to eat well first, you are too thin. When was the last time you ate something? Did you have breakfast?" he interrogated me, and I lost it. A big smile formed on my lips. Here is this man I just met this morning, who doesn't know much about me and still took it upon himself to care for me at night. He has so invested in us already! And it just makes me feel so loved for the first time.

I lean in, cupping his cheek, and kiss him. I can't help but unbuckle my seat belt and straddle him. Our kiss heats up, and before I know it, he is making me grind on top of him. We are both aroused, and if I don't end this kiss, I think we are going to end up mating here.

I pull away, gasping for air, and place my forehead against his. "That was... That was good. Really good." he says, making me chuckle. "I'm sorry. I got carried away." I say, panting for air.

His hands grip tightly around my hips, pulling me closer, "You can get carried away with me any time you want." he says, making me chuckle again. We begin to make out, but keeping it a notch down.

After about an hour and a half, we come to an open field. A giant gate comes into view that reads Dannelly Farms, making me tilt my head quizzically. "It's my family's last name. We needed to disguise our land so no one would try to trespass. That," he points to the big gold letters. "Will soon be your new last name," he says, making me heat again.

I look at him with adoration, and the gates slowly open. The driver pulls in, followed by the other cars behind us. As we drive, massive wolves dash by our sides, howling constantly and letting the pack know we are here. We drive for about twenty minutes, and each time, more wolves run by. Some look like warriors and guards; others are just happy to see their alpha back.

We come up to this enormous house. My eyes widen in shock. It was easily ten times bigger than our pack house, if not more. It was almost like a big resort rather than a pack house. "How many people can you house in here?" I dared to ask, making him chuckle.

"Easily, about four, maybe five hundred people," he says, widening my eyes. He chuckles at my reaction.

The cars pull up to the house, and we are surrounded by so many people, laughing and welcoming us home. "They're eager to meet you," he says, making me slightly confused. "Why me?" I ask, making him chuckle.

"Livie, we haven't had a Luna in our pack for over eighteen years. You are our first line since my mom died. They want to welcome you." he says, making my heart race uncontrollably. What if... What if I let them down? What if I am not who they are expecting? I am nothing but an omega; that is all I am used to being. Serve... And obey.

My heart is in my throat. I see them move to the side as an older version of Rick comes forward, and I can feel his strong aura. "That's my father. He's ready to meet you," he says as he gets out of the car and goes around to open mine. I don't know if I'm ready for this, I don't know if I can do this, but there is no going back now. It's time to meet- the wolves of the Dark Moon.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨