Don't Mess With My Girls

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

While Ricky was in his office all afternoon, I made good use of finalizing my last exam for my Luna duties. I officially am certified as the Dark Moon Pack's Luna. If I may say, I feel mighty proud of myself.

So, to celebrate, I will be taking my butt down to the kitchen to make Ricky and me a few of his favorite triple chocolate jumbo cupcakes. He loves it when I make them, he will eat them all if I don't stop him.

I decided on dressing a bit more properly since I like doing my work in the bedroom while wearing pajamas. So, I got dressed in fitted jeans, a loose white oversized V-neck t-shirt, and slip-on sneakers. I made my hair up in a tight bun and made my way to the kitchen.

It was still not time for dinner, so I had time to do my thing before the girls started preparing. But- as I made my way out there, I heard yelling coming from the kitchen. There were a few people in the dining room eating quietly and wondering what was going on in the kitchen, but it seemed no one dared to enter.

It sounded like a man's voice yelling and the closer I got, the more I realized who it was... Alpha Noah.

I gritted my teeth, growling in anger as Freya threatened to merge. "I got this Freya. I am done dealing with his bullshit. Ricky is right, I am tough. And it's time this idiot knows it." I say, making her wag her tail. She was happy about my sudden change in attitude. That's what happens when you have a great man by your side.

"Are you all that incompetent? How fucking hard is it to understand? I should not have to repeat myself, but here I am repeating for the fourth fucking time, no fucking onions in my burger. No regular salt on my fries, and no ice in my fucking drink!" he yells at two of my youngest omegas who were helping in the kitchen today.

He was in their face, throwing the food at them, making my blood run hot. He was ready to throw the drink at them, and my poor girls, they were still so young, he toward over them. They looked on the verge of crying, and I was not going to stand by and let it happen.

I fisted my hands and stormed inside, just as he rose the glass, ready to throw it at them.

"Omega's are supposed to stay quiet. Omegas are supposed to obey. Omega's are supposed to do EVERYTHING I fucking say!" Alpha Morrison said in anger as he spat at me. I lived each day in fear for my life. Wondering what I did wrong to deserve such fate. Was their hatred toward me so strong, they'd happily give me away to a ruthless alpha? Leaving me to fend for myself?

But guess what, Morrison! That ruthless alpha is my man, my mate, and my husband. Thanks to him, I grew a backbone, and I learned to defend myself, I learned I was strong, unstoppable. And I am damned if I don't teach these girls that they can do the same.

He swings it, but I catch the glass, hitting it, and making it ricochet, as it swings back to him, hitting him on the face, and wetting him.

He's stunned, looking at me with wide eyes as he feels the strike on his face, and the soda wets his face and shirt.

"Don't you dare touch my girls. We are not in your pack anymore, alpha!" I say it sarcastically, spitting venom his way. He looks dumbfounded for a second as he gathers himself. "What the... Look here omega."

"No, you look here, you stupid imbecile! I am in charge here, and you have no right to tell or mistreat my girls. We opened our doors to your homeless ass, and you dare try to mistreat my girls? Just who the hell do you think you are?" my voice was loud, I know... I had never caused a commotion, but I was heated!

How dare he?

He began chuckling, nodding his head. I motioned to the girls, telling them to get out. "But, Lu,"