First Glance at the Videos

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖

Alarick

"I don't think this was a coincidence. This is far too suspicious. That bastard has all the luck on his side." Kaiden says over the phone, making me grunt inwardly.

I sat at my desk, trying to relieve this throbbing headache. My mind kept circling the situation. What the hell started that fire? Who would benefit the most from making Skylar and the Silver Moon Pack lose everything?

I had to get to the bottom of this.

I had gotten up a bit excited this morning, hoping it was a good morning, but I have a feeling it's going to go downhill quickly.

Apparently, Skylar and his mate had argued the whole night, making other guests close to their room stay awake. From what I gather, this is a constant thing between them. I mean, who can live like this? Constantly fighting, bickering, and yelling at each other... That's not what having your true mate by your side should be like.

But I guess he had it coming to him. Poor guy, he's suffering the consequences of rejecting our moon goddess's choice for his mate, and for what? He chose someone his carnal instincts thought was better. That woman has done nothing but cause him burdens. She's a disgrace as a Luna. Hiding in her friend's room just to avoid helping her own people and save her pack. Cowardly conduct.

I sat, fiddling with the USB Drives Skylar's mom had given me. "What if this was a trap? What if this so-called evidence were fake?" Kaiden says as he drives toward my pack, still on the phone. "Yeah, well. What if they're not? What if they're legit?" I say, pinching the curve of my nose. I was still irritated over this morning's insolence. That pack is going to be a lot of work. And I wasn't just talking about rebuilding their territory, but the members overall need a lot of inner work.

I had Zion on his way. He would review them and tell me if they were legit. I need to make sure no one has tampered with the evidence.

Soon as I heard the door knock this morning, I became dubious. I am not sure what is on these videos, but I have a feeling it is filled with dirty secrets Alpha Noah has been trying to hide.

"Alpha, I apologize, sir, I know you wanted this to be a private matter, but, Alpha Skylar knows what we are up to. He wants to take part in it." my guard Dante says through mind link as he stood outside my office door. I thought for a second, but the fact is, this is his father who we are dealing with. He has all the right to have a part in this matter.

"It's fine. Let him in." I mind-linked Dante, alerting my father and Kaiden of the situation. They had no choice but to accept his presence. He was adamant to join us.

"Whatever it is, I want in. I'm tired of my father manipulating my pack and hurting my members without consent. I'm aware of what has been going on. I want to help." he says, leaning forward on my desk.

"How did you,"

"I talked to my mother. She told me yesterday that when she overheard you speaking. Who do you think gave her those USBs to guard them with her life? I knew the best place to hide them was right under my father's nose. Where he least expected them to be." he says, but I wasn't fully letting my guard down. I needed to keep an open mind about all this.

For now, I will give him the benefit of the doubt. It wasn't long before Kaiden and my father joined the private meeting.

I clenched my jaw, looking at my father, who by his better judgment which I fully trust, nods in agreement to continue the meeting. "Very well. Take a seat, alpha. But I warn you. If you cross me, or my pack, I will personally make sure you don't see your pack rise ever again." I say in a demanding voice.

After all, my pack and my mate came first before anyone else.

"I have already agreed to give you full control of my pack. Believe me, the last I want is to cross you, alpha. I'm aware of the unscrupulous affairs my father thought he was hiding well from under everyone's nose. As I said, It was me who told my mother to hide those USB's filled with the videos for evidence. I knew my father planned on getting rid of them. He had made remarks in the past that he wanted all USB's returned to him from the time he was in office. He was outraged when I refused to give them to him. I told him I had them in the safe inside my office and I was not going to let him have them because they were the pack's property. I never thought he'd set fire to everything to try and get his way." he says, sitting across from me.

"Yeah, but... arson?" Dad asks, sipping on his whisky and nodding in disbelief. "Hombre lleno de malicia." (man filled with malice) he says, making me agree.

"Very well... If we are ready. I will start the first video series." Zion says, holding the USB by the slot of the computer. "This is the first drive for this year. But some of these are dated as far back as ten years or so, from what I see here. Which will you want to see first?" Zion asks, looking between us.

We chose a recent date to play, but it was far too much. The more I watched, the more sickening I felt. The way they treated these girls. The way they beat the rogues, so young as twelve, maybe younger boys. Beaten and mistreated, but the young women were the ones who had it the worst.

He was practically running his own whore house right under everyone's nose. "Lo destrozaré, pieza por pieza. Horrendo!" (I will rip him apart, piece by piece. Horrendous.) My father was getting angry. His wolf, Xavier was threatening to merge.

"Enough. I think we've seen enough for today." my father says, gesturing for Zion to stop the video. We had set it at a very low volume to not attract anyone, but the way those rogues cried, the shrill voices of those helpless girls as they pleaded... To think Livie had to see this in person. It made my blood boil. I had to fight Black to contain himself.

"That bastard. How I wish to rip him and all those frivolous alphas apart. Limb by limb." my father says, making me agree. I closed my eyes, breathing heavily to calm Black and myself.

All members of my pack needed to be protected from this man. I am setting a severe warning. Watch over alpha Noah, and guard our women. He is not to be trusted.

I would make sure he gets taken care of. If the council does not give him a fair punishment, and the other alphas we saw, then I would personally make sure they do.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨