Party Time

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie (a few days later)

It's Ricky's birthday, he's finally turning 19 today. I can't believe time has gone by so fast. I still have about eight months before my birthday, but I am so happy right now, nothing can possibly ruin today.

I have been preparing non-stop for today for days, making sure to have everything set perfectly. Ricky doesn't want anything big and extravagant, which is impossible since our pack is so big. Our pack alone is hundreds in number. But- to make his birthday even more exciting, I went to the extent of sending invitations to some of his old buddies.

From what I gather, Ricky was so advanced in his studies, along with a group of other alphas that they graduated high school a year and a half ahead of everyone. He was just sixteen when he graduated high school and finished college in just under three years, which gave him time to study for all of his alpha duties with ease.

I get why he's so mature, he's always taken things so seriously. And by that- I mean everything!

So far, I have gotten a response from every single one of his colleagues, except for one who I have no idea whether he will be joining us or not. I hope he does because I have heard he was Ricky's second best friend in school before Zane became his beta. He's also an alpha, but I get it if he doesn't come because his pack is really far from us.

We made the last arrangements, checked every detail, and waited for Ricky to get out of his office as the guests began to arrive. I greeted everyone with a huge smile as each guest from our neighboring pack and friends of Ricky began arriving.

Everything was perfect. I sensed a strong aura, almost, if not as strong as my brother's and Ricky's entering through our door and I couldn't help but turn. I tilted my head, seeing a tall man with a dominant posture enter. I remember what Ricky had told me about his best friend and the last time they had seen each other.

"Alpha Hunter Black. I am so happy you made it. I didn't think you would come, since we didn't receive word of your reservation to your invitation." I said, smiling at him and extending my hand out to shake his hand.

His eyes turn dark for a mere second, and then his lip tugs slightly into a smirk. The big scar over his left eye made him look even more mysterious, just as Ricky had told me. "Luna Dannelly. It's a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for the invitation. I apologize for my lack of communication and for not responding to your invitation. I've been so busy. I thought I wasn't going to be able to make it, but, I just couldn't miss today. Alarick is a good friend and I just had to come and greet the old Rascal." he says, smiling. He delicately grabs my hand, pulling it forward and placing a kiss on my knuckles.

"Where is Alarick? I should greet him accordingly," he says just as I hear a gasp. I turn and see Leah at the door, looking at the man before me.

"It's.... It's you," she says making me confused. "You... know each other?" I ask, making him clench his jaw. I couldn't ignore the small growl leaving him. He looked bothered by her. Could he be one of her many flings?

God, she has been unbearable since the day she and Skylar broke their mating bond. "No. We do not," he says, looking away from her.

"But... you... You're my,"

"NO. I am not. So sorry, Luna Dannelly. Will you excuse me for a second? I have a personal matter I must take care of." he says, lowering his head slightly, then turns and grips Leah by the arm and pulls her away with him.

"Ok. That was rather odd!" Molly, Ricky's twin sister says, coming to stand beside me. "Tell me about it!" I say, rolling my eyes.

I paid no mind. Leah screwed around with so many men before Skylar and she became the leaders of the Silver Moon Pack that I won't be surprised if he was one of many on her list.

Everyone joined me in surprising Ricky on his birthday, and the bright smile on his face was more than worth all the efforts.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Third Person POV

As the last preparations were made to ensure Ricky's birthday was a success, Alpha Hunter drove like a maniac toward his old buddy's pack to congratulate him on his birthday.

He fixed his tie and took a glance at his rearview mirror to check his hair. Every strand of his jet-black hair was slick back perfectly. The deep scar over his left eye reminded him of the mess he and Akarick got into as kids, making him nod, chuckling as he remembered the little time they had to act mischievous.

He remembers it as if it was yesterday, taking a dumb dare from another alpha-to-be to go and taunt a rogue as part of their welcoming into their new school. Everyone, besides a handful of them that included him and Ricky was much older than them. They wanted to look stronger and brave than the rest, taking on the date.

They went after the rogue, taunting and provoking the savage rogue to fight. If it hadn't been for Ricky and Zane, he would probably have not made it out that day.

He rushed through traffic and made his way to the pack's border, greeting the guards and showing them the invitation. He sped inside and was warmly welcomed by Livie, but his blood boiled the second he saw that woman from the night he had gone to rescue his older sister, Athena.

He wasn't ready for a mate, nor did he want one. He saw a mate as a weakness, a vulnerability he was not willing to have in his life. Besides, from the few times he had talked to Ricky over the phone, he had already heard of this woman, and the last he needed was a trouble-making Luna who was too selfish for her own good.

If ever he took on a Luna and mate, it had to be someone worth his time and effort, not someone who was too worried about the dress she had to wear tomorrow and look down on the rest of the pack. Surely he was not a man to be reckoned with.

His pack knew he meant business and sadly, some of his members were even afraid of him and his short temper, but he was a gentle soul underneath all that anger.

"It's... it's you. You're my,"

"No. Im not," he says gritting his teeth in anger. Why the hell had the moon goddess partnered him with such an awful mate? Surely he had to have done some awful things to deserve such fate. But no... he would not stand for it.

"I apologize Luna Dannelly. If you would excuse me," he says, pulling on Leah's arm along with him.

He goes to a secluded hallway and lets her go harshly, pinching the curve of his nose and sighing with closed eyes. "It was you. You're my mate. I saw you that night. The night we rescued the rogue King." she says with a smile, getting closer to him and placing her hands on his chest.

"Look... listen here.... What's your name?" he says, looking at her with dark eyes. Leah drools over him, seeing his muscled and tall posture. His jaw clenched in a way that turned her on, and the expensive suit told her she had just won the lotto. He was wealthy, he had to be since he was wearing such an extravagant suit.

"Leah. My name is Leah Harrison. You're... You're my mate." she says making him irritated. He grabs her hands as she sees her trying to place them on his chest again and growls.

"I, Hunter Black. Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack of the North, Reject you, Leah Harrison as my mate and rebuke you as the Luna of my pack. I want nothing to do with you. You are henceforth denied any right to my pack and are not allowed to set foot on my territory, ever!" he says coming close to her with his last word, gritting his teeth and growling at her as his eyes turn darker making her shake in fear.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨