The Jitters

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

I was a nervous wreck as I came up those long spiral steps leading to the dining room. I stood behind the doors where I knew Ricky was waiting for me. So nervous, I almost tripped and fell on my face, had it not been for my guard, Tate who acted quickly and held his hand out so I wouldn't fall, I think I would have eaten it. "Are you ok, Luna?" he asks, concerned as he holds my arm. I couldn't help it. I started laughing, making him concerned.

"I'm fine, Tate. Let's do this, shall we?" I say with a smile, fixing my dress skirt and sighing deeply. "Let's do this, Luna. Ready?" he asks as he holds the doorknob, along with one other teen guard, and I nod, shaking my body a little to take some of the jitters away.

The doors open, and the scenery gets the best of me, making me feel so happy and overwhelmed... I can see everyone from where I am.

Everyone looks amazing, all dressed up with their best and looking sharp. But not as amazing as Ricky does. His icy blue eyes piercing, making me feel as if I was in the clouds. His face lights up as he sees me, and extends his hand out to me. I hesitate for a second as I take in the sight of my pack looking so sharp before holding my hand out and taking a few steps to take ahold of Ricky's hand.

He takes my hand, placing a delicate kiss on my knuckles, instantly filling me with the feeling of ecstasy. The sparks that his touch caused in my skin are electrifyingly incredible. "You look beautiful, baby," he says, mind linking me. "Thank you, Ricky. You look amazingly handsome as well." I say, making him chuckle. He pulls me by the waist and lands a kiss on my lips. "I love you." I whisper, and he smiles, whispering back, "I love you more."

"I'm nervous," I admit through our mind- link forgetting that he and I have our mind-link to everyone in our pack, and I can hear a few snickers, chuckling away. "She is so cute." "You got this, Luna." "We're here for you!" I can hear many cheering me on through our mind link, and now... I feel like crying.

Ricky smiles brighter, cupping my face and kissing my lips. "You will do wonderful, baby. I am so proud of you," he says, whispering in my ear, causing a shiver down my spine.

"Let's do this," he says, holding my hand as we begin walking down the steps.

Everyone can't help but burst out in cheers. They whoot, whistle, and clap as we make our way down. But I can't help but feel a bit of discomfort as I see the new so-called leaders of my old pack, Skylar and Leah, sitting at a front-row table, next to the alpha from the Crescent Moon pack.

Leah looks like she is ready to turn green and cry, but Skylar... If looks could kill, I would already be dead. I guess it's his fault. He rejected me.

And I have no remorse.

He made me a favor, rejecting me. Otherwise, I would not be part of this amazing pack that has shown me so much love, and I would have never met the love of my life, Ricky. I love and adore him with my life and soul.

We make it down and the elders are already there, waiting on us. "Luna Olivia Watson, it is a great honor to welcome you into this pack and make you the official line of the Dark Moon Wolf pack. Are you ready to make an oath to serve and protect this pack?" My father-in-law, Lucian says with a big smile on his face.

"I am," I reply, making him smile brighter.

He takes my hand and we walk to get her to the middle of the room where there is a big dancing platform. He commences the ritual along with the elders as they make me repeat their oath, "I, Olivia Watson, soon to be Olivia Dannely, daughter of Rebecca and Colton Watson, hereby proclaim my life, love, honor, and fidelity to the dark moon pack. As their Luna, I swear to be faithful to the elders, faithful to my alpha, and faithful to my pack." everyone is quiet, listening diligently as I continue.

It is a long oath, but so worth it. As I continue, Ricky grabs my hand, slicing a small gash in the middle of my palm, and does the same to his, we join hands, making an oath to each other as we become one with each other and I become one with the pack. I can feel them, their happiness, their strength, all of their feelings of overjoyed for me and Ricky.

"I will honor my ancestors, honor my goddess, speak the truth, respect nature, defend myself and others, fight for justice, and stand my ground. I will never strive far from the truth, and will never break my oath." I continue, but this far in... Even I am crying as I see many choked up.

I feel the pain they felt before... when they had first lost their Luna. She was truly loved, and true, I have big shoes to fill.

But I am up to do my best. "I will honor my title, and promise to never break, protecting our weak, and making our strongest stronger. I Luna Dannely, hereby promise my oath to our moon goddess, our ancestors, and those to come. I will strive to do better than my best." Everyone cheers as I finish, and after I finish my Luna ritual, Ricky and I finish our vows.

Now, I know you're wondering... Why a black dress instead of white for a wedding? Well, black is my way of standing my ground. I will not allow anyone to break me again. And it is a symbol of my new beginning. A beginning I intend to honor and take very seriously. My days of being a punching bag and a pushover are far behind. I will not let anyone push me or hurt my pack. Not today, not tomorrow, or ever.

Ricky places my ring and I place his. We went for our own vows, and believe me when I say, we both made each other cry. Behind the strong demeanor is an amazing man who I love. He is the sweetest man I have ever known, I sometimes wake up hoping it's not just a dream.

As the elders bless us in unity, I feel our mating bond stronger than ever before, and the tingles in my body multiply as he reaches to cup my face and he places a kiss on my lips as soon as the elder tells him to.

"It is my great honor to present to you, alpha and Luna Dannelly. Leaders of the Dark Moon Pack," he says, and everyone erupts in cheer, standing on their feet as they clap, whistle, and cheer. My heart is overjoyed and I can't help but smile from ear to ear as I start receiving hugs from my girls in our pack.

Nothing... But I mean nothing can ruin this night. I intend on making this a memorable night for Ricky and me.

✨✨THIRD PERSON POV✨✨

But little did Livie know, a tiny bugger was snooping around. The tiniest of drones replicated a fruit fly recording the entire ceremony. The sound was terrible, but the picture was just perfect. And that was all that the rogue king needed to see what their new luna looked like. He could see her, very vaguely, but a clear picture indeed.

He smiles, nodding his head. He was up to something, and Ricky was not going to be happy with it. But neither will he when he finds out who Livie really is.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨