Pack's Rules

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

I woke up in the same position I have accustomed my body to love being in. My legs interlaced with Ricky's as I rested on his chest, and his arms tightly around me. Both nude and covered waist down with our sheets.

His chest rode up and down slowly as the dark of night slowly faded away. "Good morning, beautiful," he says as he feels me awake. "Good morning, handsome," I said with a smile.

But it threw me off that a soft knock was heard at the door. I looked at the clock, it was fairly a bit after four in the morning. "Who could that be?" I asked, looking at him. He closed his eyes, inhaling softly, "It's Alpha Skylar. I'll go see what he wants. You stay and rest a bit longer." he says, getting up, giving me a great view of his bare glutes. His muscles flexed beautifully under him with the slightest movement, making me bite my bottom lip.

"Easy girl... I can smell you from over here," he says, turning slightly, making me chuckle. Yes, he had that effect on me. Just looking at him turned me on, and he's made it clear, just a glance from me could make him hard.

He answered the door and stepped out for what seemed almost an hour. I got tired of laying down, so I got up, covered myself with the sheets, and made my way to the shower. It didn't take him long to join me, as his hands traveled around my waist, pulling me against him as he placed a kiss on my shoulder.

I didn't dare question him, but he soon told me. I was shocked by his revelation. Skylar had come by and given him full control over his pack. He wanted Ricky to train them, whether they wanted to or not.

We did our morning routine, getting ready and joining everyone in the dining room for breakfast. The Silver Moon Pack was not very fond of awakening so early as the Dark Moon Pack did, but I was thankful. We were able to eat in pieces for the most part. It was well after six, and no sign of any Silver Moon Pack members, other than Skylar, his beta, gamma, and their mates.

Evelyn waved at me, making me smile. But I couldn't help but notice she was scolded by Leah when she waved at me. It made Freya and I boil in anger. Just a few days after arriving in my pack, Leah already wanted to act as if she could call the shots here. She had it all wrong. I was not going to allow being pushed around, and I sure as hell was not going to allow her to manipulate my pack members.

The morning was confusing for our members today. But it was all for the best. Ricky needed to make sure that things went, smoothly from this point on in our pack. So, he directed our pack members to start practicing without us, for we needed to give the Silver Moon Pack new directions and set the rules straight.

He called everyone to the front of the practice grounds, where, of course, the Silver Moon Pack's highest-rank members were already complaining that they were hungry.