More Secrets Are Revealed

💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸

💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸

Third Person POV

Skylar and Ricky had just learned the ugly truth. While they have been busy investigating who had started the fire and looking for concrete evidence of the sinister events of the molested rogue girls, the elders of the council have done their own investigations.

"Noah Morrison is not the true alpha of the Silver Moon Pack. It was Livie's father. He was the true alpha of the pack. Morrison was his beta who betrayed him by hiring a pack of rogues to attack the alpha. Our contacts found that the rogues he hired were supposed to kill Alpha Watson, by luring him to the spot where the attack was supposed to take place." Blake explained, making their eyes widen in shock.

Skylar looked as if he had seen a ghost. His face paled, and anger seethed through him. "It makes sense. I never felt I was powerful enough to be an alpha. I never felt the strong bond that many alphas talk about with their pack. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've been trying my best. I love my pack, even though they are a handful." he says, as he looked on the verge to break down.

"Yes, well, unfortunately for your pack, Noah never thought that the pack's Luna and her kids would be out so close, making the rogues attack them first. Morrison's intentions were to destroy Watson, and once dead, he'd leave his mate, and marry the Luna. No one knew why he was so obsessed with her. The rogues that lived in that attack mentioned that between him and Watson, they destroyed the rogues, killing them and ripping them to shreds."

"That doesn't help the situation. I mean, fuck! What about mom? What about me? Do we not matter to him?" Skylar says becoming enraged. His face was heated, his wolf fought for dominance.

We also need to look at the previous event. What are we going to do about the fire? Your father has enough in his name to be incarcerated for life. But I'm afraid the council might take more drastic measures against him, kid." my father says, placing his hand on Skylar's shoulder. Dad had this aura that could calm the wildest horse. Skylar sighed, closing his eyes and grunting in frustration.

"We can't just barge in and assume that Dad did this. What if it was the rogue king that did this to my pack?" he says, still looking for a glimpse of hope to find good in his dad.

"I get it, all the attacks the king has done against your pack point to him being the biggest suspect. But if you ask me, your dad had bigger motives for that territory to vanish. I mean, why else would they intentionally set fire to the dungeon? And what a coincidence that it started there! Not to mention all this new evidence." Kaiden tried to explain to Skylar as we sat around a private room.

Skylar sighed, closing his eyes and lowering his head while covering his neck with his hands. I get him. This whole mess is stressful enough to add to the possibility that his dad may have started the fire. But why would he have an obsession with Livie's mom? It makes me angry to think he may try and do something to my Livie. I mind-linked Tate quickly and warn him to keep a closer eye on her.