Under The Same Moon

💖🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸

💖🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸💖✨🌸

Third Person POV

As Skylar makes his way to the library to read a bit, Alsrick makes his way down the stairs with a smile on his face.

He had just offered Livie a stroll down the neighboring city to show her around. He knows she's not comfortable around humans, so the fact that she agreed made him excited for the next day.

"Alpha Skylar, doing a little reading?" he asks, making Skylar stop in his tracks. "I am. How are you this evening?" he asks, still feeling a bit bewildered about the conversation he just had with Alpha Lucian.

"Great. Great, and yourself? How is the house my wife picked for you and your mate? Getting acquainted, I presume?" he asks, making Skylar grunt inwardly, remembering the argument he had with Leah before he decided it was best to step away.

"We are. Thanks again for your hospitality and for opening your doors to my pack in these dire consequences."

"Don't mention it. I have no doubt you would do the same for others." Ricky adds, smiling at Skylar. "Yeah... of course," Skylar replies, as the feeling of lost hope envelops him inside his heart.

"Anyway, I should go. I have a few more things to tend to before dinner. I look forward to you and your pack joining us."Ricky says, making Skylar nod with his lips pursed, politely.

Ricky begins to walk away, making Skylar turn to walk inside the library. "Oh... by the way, alpha Skylar," Ricky says, making Skylar turn back to him.

"Yes,"

"See... Livie and I were planning on a quiet afternoon tomorrow in our neighboring city. I know these days haven't been very... easy. How about you and your mate join us? We got an exclusive invitation to a new art gallery. We're also planning on going to a nice restaurant a friend of mine just opened. I think it would be a nice distraction for you and your wife and ease all the tension in the air. What do you say?"

Skylar had just asked Leah to return everything she and Evelyn had bought, making his personal card reach near its max. How would he look if he said no to this invitation to the man who was practically saving his ass and his pack? But he worried if he said yes, Leah would not hesitate to ask him to buy her all kinds of useless things.

"I...."

"Don't worry about any expenses, it's all on me this time."

"Alpha Alarick, I appreciate the offer, but I just couldn't,"

"Of course, you can. Please, it will be an honor to have you guys."

He thinks about the pros and cons. He could really use some distraction, and maybe this could help make up with Leah, even if he had to go back on his word and let her keep a few things to wear tomorrow.