Trials

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Third Person POV

The day came when Noah and the alphas in question were going to face the werewolf elders and the king's council. And Livie was not going to stand back and do nothing. She was prepared with a little surprise for them. A surprise that even Ricky, Hunter, and her brother were not ready for.

Thanks to her new title of Luna and a great amount of help from other lunas, she managed to do her own collection of evidence and testimonies.

But first, she walked delicately down the stairs to the dungeons down to section four, the last cell down the hallway. She held a plate of food in one hand and a glass of water in the other. "Good morning, Luna." the guards ge]greeted her with a smile as they opened the door for her to continue walking past the hallway. "Good morning. Did you guys have breakfast already?" she asks with a warm smile. "Yes, Luna. Thank you for asking."

"Good. Good. Open the door, please." She demands them, making them look at each other with concern. Leah sat with her head down, and hands prompt on top of her knees. Her hair was a mess and her clothes were dirty. She had torn apart the blankets and taken off her shoes, throwing them at one of the guards days ago. To keep her from harming herself and the guards, Ricky had demanded she be left without shoes.

"It's ok. I got it under control." Livie says, smiling at them. They were skeptical, but they followed her instructions and kept a close, eye on her to make sure Leah would not hurt her. "Thanks, guys," she says as she walks past them and places the plate and water on the floor since Leah had torn apart the small table inside her cell.

"Good morning, Leah," Livie says in a warm voice, smiling at Leah. Leah brushes her leg closer to her body, turning closer toward the wall. "What do you want, Olivia?"

"Just brought you food and water. Today is the trial for the alphas. But no thanks to you for trying to steal all the evidence Skylar had gathered through his mom." Livie says, making Leah growl. "Now now. This is all your fault, Leah. You are in these walls because of your own doing. Be glad I even bother bringing you food. You never cared to do the same for me. Remember?" Livie says, tilting her head to the side.

"Leave me alone, Olivia. The last I want is to see your stupid face. I don't need you coming down here for every freaking meal. I rather starve than eat your damn food." she says, making Livie chuckle. "Afraid I'll poison you? I'm not you, Leah. Unlike you... I have a heart." Leah was ready to attack Livie again, but the guards were quick to stop her.

"Eat your food, Leah. There is no point in punishing yourself more. Let us do the punishing for you, will you?" Livie says teasingly.

As always, Leah and Livie exchanged words, bickering for a while before Livie left. Her pregnancy was making her soft, making sure that Leah had warm food and was warm at night when sleeping. But Leah was not budging. She refused any help, raging in anger every time she saw Livie come back with new blankets and warm food. There was no use. She knew she would be here for the rest of her life, and if she had to just die, then she'd try and speed the process. But the hunger was getting to her, making her feel vulnerable and weak.

Livie left and waited for Ricky to join her as they drove to the council's building.

Every alpha in question was seated to stand trial together, all smugged with a wicked smiles on their face. They were sure that the evidence Ricky, Kaiden, and Hunter had submitted would not be enough to prosecute all the alphas. Maybe Noah and Hector would rot in jail, but most were sure... they'd walk free after this trial, giving them a chance to lay low for a while before going back to their business of corruption and selling off rogue girls to other alphas.