Chain Breakers

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

I walked past everyone. They all fell silent as they saw me passing. Maybe they thought I was going to kill her or tear her apart. After all, it's what she-wolfs do. Right? We act on impulse, giving in to our primal ways when we're mad. Tearing each other apart and not giving a thought to what will happen next.

Except I am not like any other Wolf. I am a Luna, a leader of my pack and I have many little eyes on me. Eyes that I see fit for great future leaders, not only in my pack but for the future of their families. I stand my ground.

I will not be like her. I will not become a cold-hearted sadist, who gives into anger, acting mercilessly as they might think. I will be a good... no... a great role model and will teach my pup to do the same. He or she will grow up to be the best citizen and the best version of himself this pack has ever seen and I will ensure that every pup born into this pack from henceforth does the same.

WE WILL BE CHAIN BREAKERS, cutting the old bad habits and learning to protect each other the same way, Ricky has taught me. Being strong is more than learning to kick someone's ass. It's learning to control your anger and think with a clear mind.

When Ricky first found me, I was nothing but a poor and weak omega. I feared that there was no good in this world because I had been given nothing but torture and mistreatment. But, being by his side, I was able to learn that there was still good in our world. I learned that some Werewolves didn't live by their selfishness, that there was a pack willing to live past their selfishness and love each other, protect each other, and be there for one another.

This pack has taught me what love and family mean, and I will not let anyone or anything hurt them. I will not allow Noah to keep tearing families apart, as he did to mine. And I will not let sleazy women like Leah come between fated mates, trying to come between them.

Ricky holds his hands out for me, and I take them smiling at him. He pulls me into his arms, sighing deeply as he makes me crash against his chest. His heart is still beating quickly, making my heart swell for him. I hug him tightly, closing my eyes and resting my head on his chest.

"I thought I was going to lose you back there. I was so scared for you, baby. I was so ready to rip her apart, I..."

"You have nothing to worry about, baby. I had the best teacher. He taught me well, you know?" I say, lifting my head and smiling at him. He had tears threatening to fall, making me smile at him. "You're unbelievable you know that? I love you," he says, placing a kiss on my lips, earning a bigger smile from me.

We hugged as everyone began to hug each other and give each other high-fives. "You are awesome, Luna." I kept getting compliments from younger teen wolves and kids, making me smile. "Luna, you were really good back there. I don't know if I would have acted the same. You've impressed us with your big heart." one of the warrior girls says, making me smile at her as she takes my hands into hers.

"There are times to fight anger with anger, and there are other situations where it is better to fight bad with kindness. I know Leah deserved to die. The rules strictly imply that any threat to the Luna is punishable by immediate death, but our Luna is not like every other Luna. No," Ricky responds, making me look at him in admiration.

"Our Luna is one of a kind. She's far better than the rest and with a bigger heart than most," he says, wrapping me in his arms by the waist. "Yes, she is." many said as they began to go back to their daily routines.

"Even I'm surprised. I was sure you'd rip her head off. I'm pretty impressed too, Sis." my brother, Brandon says, making me turn with a smile.

He walked with a smile next to Dad, making my eyes water. I couldn't help but let the tears fall as I went and hugged my dad. "Daddy!"