Luna Dannely

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

The day of the ceremony was nearing us in just one day. I was so nervous just thinking about it, and to make matters worse, Ricky just told me that he invited my old pack. I guess I was ok with it, I mean they can't harm me anymore, right? Ricky wouldn't allow it, and besides, I'm strong enough now. I can fend for myself if needed to.

But, I have been preparing their rooms for their arrival, and I need to do it quickly because I promised the girls that I would show them how to make the alfredo sauce from scratch. I wanted everyone to eat something a bit more healthy, besides all the meat that wolves consume, so I also added pasta alfredo to the menu, but with a vegan sauce made of cashews. It's mouth-watering, and it just so happens to be Leah and Skylar's favorite.

Now, I'm not making it because of them, but because it was my mom's favorite also, and somehow it will make me feel happy if I make it. It'll feel as if they were still here with me, I guess... In some way.

I made my way to the last room, Leah and Skylar's, the girls had already made the bed and arranged flowers and the welcome baskets for all of the other alphas and their guests. We had made plenty of other rooms available for them if needed as well. But it was too much for the girls to do alone, so Margot and I helped as well. Molly was in the dining room, making sure everything went according to plan, and since the kitchen was busy preparing for tonight, Ricky arranged for catering outside for our pack and guests arriving.

Margot and I had partnered up, she arranged the flowers while I did the bed. Then we fixed the shower with the necessary toiletry and fresh towels for the shower. Then we added the welcome basket, with a thank you sign to their attendance. After, the girls were eager for me to show them how to make the sauce so I made my way and did the sauce for them. They enjoyed making it, and we're amazed that it came out so well.

When they were done, we decided to take a break from it all. I excused the girls and decided to finish cleaning what was left, which was nothing, but the kitchen counters were still a bit messy. There were fingerprints all over, and it makes me uncomfortable seeing them, so I began wiping them down.

I was almost finished when Ricky came in, and pulled me by the waist, "Livie, what are you doing? This is your day, you shouldn't be cleaning." he says, making me chuckle. He plants a kiss on my lips, hugging me tightly. "I know, it's just... The girls have so much to do, I just wanted to lend a hand." I said, making him nod in disbelief, smiling brightly at me.

"I get it, but no more. Come on. It's your day, so I have e a surprise for you," he says, pulling me out of the kitchen. There was a group of omega girls in our room, they were waiting for me to give me a full massage and help me to get ready for the evening. "Ricky, this isn't necessary, I can get ready on my own," I say, feeling bad that he was doing so much for me.