Growing

💖✨💖✨✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie (three months later)

My days in the Dark Moon Pack began to get busy, VERY busy. I did most of my studying in the library, but when it got too chaotic, I would retreat to my room. If I didn't need to be present for a virtual class or be in the presence of the professor, I kept to myself when studying, but I began to partake here and there with small stuff around the pack. There was so much to learn. So much history. But I loved every bit of it.

I see why Molly said Ricky was a big nerd. He loved reading about our pack's history. The more I read, the more I got to know every one of our past members, and they left so much to teach us. Most days around lunch, Ricky wrapped things up in his office and did paperwork next to me in the room while I studied until it was close to dinner.

We had our personal time, and by that, I mean it got freaky in our room. Then we'd shower and get ready to join everyone in the dining room. The week after his dad had come back and found out I was studying the pack's lineage, he was over the moon. He told me stories and legends of their past and would randomly quiz me. He was an amazing person. He's so smart.

He's even teaching me how to speak old Latin. Ricky still translates for me, but I've managed to catch on to a few words. But the best part is that many teenagers have seen my interest in learning the language, and they have now begun studying it as well. I'm impressed and touched that they have taken an interest in the heritage of their pack.

One thing was odd, though. Lucian began to ask me about my family when I told him my last name was Watson. There is nothing odd about that, right? But- Since then, he began acting a bit strange around me. Not in a bad way, but still. He would stare at me, and his eyes would darken. It was like he was either mind-linking his wolf, or maybe, someone else.

Besides that, I am so grateful for my new pack and my new life. Everyone in here is incredible, especially Alarick. He kept his promise, as did I. I have successfully gained weight, so I began training a few weeks ago. I won't lie to you; Zane and Alarick are not making it easy on me. They give me a run for my money, and they have put me up against professionally trained girls to train to fight. By professional, I mean these girls are the ones that train THE TRAINERS that the wolf king has in his kingdom, where all the other alphas and leaders of their packs go to train. Weird huh? But yes, the king uses Alarick and Kaiden's men and women to train his people. And from what I have learned, when there is a mission even they don't dare to do, either Alarick or Kaiden takes over those cases.

It makes me worried because I have seen how Alarick has come home hurt when he says he needs to go on a mission suddenly. He comes back with cuts and bruises, still unhealed. I broke down the first time, and I stayed up all night healing his wounds with the first aid kit. What makes me more worried is that he thinks that the rogue king is planning on invading Skylar's pack again. And if that happens, I know... Alarick will have to be there to fight again.