Hesitance

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Rogue King

"She's going to do just fine. I can use her as leverage next time Alarick tries to meddle in." I say as I contemplate my next attack to bring down the Morrisons. "But, King, I thought you said we should never touch the women. What if she gets hurt? Alarick would never forgive you. Touching the Dark Moon's Luna will only bring their pack and their allies to war with us. We don't have enough people to fight them all sir." my right hand says, making me growl.

"I know we don't have enough people to fight them off," I yelled out. "But we need to try a new tactic. Anything, to, make the Dark Moon Pack get off our backs." I add, frustratingly. Why the hell did this kid need to get involved? I don't get it. What could he possibly have to gain from helping them?

They are nothing but traitors. Traitors to my family, traitors to our kind, and traitors to themselves. They are all better off dead.

"I will ensure she doesn't get hurt. We just need to make him believe it. This way, he will have no choice but to back away and let me take over that mediocre pack." I say as I stare at the screen where my little bugger keeps sending the images of their celebration. "Drink, dance, and party all night, Alarick. Soon, you'll be begging me to give you back your little Luna.

I scuff as I see Skylar and his mate sitting at a table nearby. So they are friends. I should have known. No wonder he wasn't hesitant to help their pack the last time I tried to attack them. "We'll just have to see who is more resilient, little Ricky. You... Or me?" I ask as I stare in anger at the screen before me, clenching my jaw and fisting my hands.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Livie

I felt like the ceremony went by so quickly. I hope I did everything right. I want every single one of our members to know I tried my best. "I present to you, alpha Alarick and Luna Olivia Dannelly. Our leaders of The Dark Moon Pack." I feel my heart beating so fast that my hands feel clammy, but the moment he says those words, I am filled with joy.

Everyone cheered for us, standing up and clapping joyfully. Ricky turns and cups my face, smiling from ear to ear as he kisses my lips. The kiss is deep, meaningful, and passionate, making my body fill with sparks. And for a second, I forget where we are, embracing the feeling, kissing him back as I place my hands on his hips. I can feel his lips tug into a smile as our kiss continues until we pull apart.

"I love you, Mrs. Dannelly," he says, making my smile brighter. "And I love you, Mr. Dannelly," I add, making him pull me for one more kiss.

As the party ends and everyone has begun going home after they enjoyed themselves, eating and dancing, I slip away for a few seconds, excusing myself to use the restroom. I go in there, do my business, and then walk out to wash my hands, but I grunt as I see Leah and Evelyn standing there, washing their hands as well.