Meeting the Primords

🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨

🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨🥀✨

Author's Note: Before any more eww comments about this picture above go up... I have made a little edit.😂😂. This picture is not of Skylar, the Silver Moon Pack alpha... He's my future fictional hubby, Kayden Landon, alpha of the Primords. 😭😭😭 So please, show my hubby some love. He's a big goofball, but he's smexy and loves to make a girl smile. 🤣♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Skylar's POV

My heart still raced at a million per second from the moment I walked away from Livie's house. Livie was sure as hell the most beautiful girl I had ever met. Much more beautiful than Leah if I'm being honest. But she's nothing but an omega.

I could never be seen with someone so weak, it would ruin my reputation. Just looking at her for the past few months gets me hyped up. My wolf, Mason keeps pestering me to claim her. But I can't. I won't.

For one, she's still underage, well, that is until today because she just turned eighteen. But mostly, because I cannot have a weak Luna. I need someone who can help me strengthen this pack, not weaken it. I won't deny that I'm extremely attracted to Olivia, and I want her so badly. I was close to claiming her back there in her house, but I will not go against my priorities.

I stormed into the pack house on my way to my dad's office. I needed to talk to him and mom about Leah and me. I know I promised Leah we'd get hitched, but I need to sort some stuff out before I announce it to everyone. It will just have to wait. I hope Leah can understand, but the ceremony has to be solely about my position of becoming the new alpha.

"There you are. Baby, why didn't you tell me the good news? I guess rumors were correct, huh?" mom says as she pulls me into a hug as I make it halfway through the corridor.

"What are you talking about, mom?"

"Don't play dumb with me. Everyone has been talking about it, and Leah just confirmed it. She told me that you and she just made it official. I knew she was your mate, I just knew it." she says, clapping her hands. Leah smiled with her hands crossed over her chest.

I clenched my jaw, narrowing my eyebrows. She wasn't supposed to tell anyone yet; I had asked her to keep quiet until after I became alpha tomorrow at the ceremony. I guess now I had to do things the way we had planned at first. I smiled, masquerading my anger, she'll have to deal with me later.

"Well, I wanted it to be a surprise. But I guess the cat is out of the bag now, isn't it?" I said, glancing at Leah. She lowered her head in shame, she knew I was pissed off. She knew better than to go against my word, and she was going to face the consequences later.

"We have to tell your father. He is going to be so happy!" she says, with a bright smile on her face.

"Luna? We have a little situation in the kitchen. I was wondering if you could please spare a minute?" The lead omega came to interrupt us.