Sparring Made Easy

Livie

Livie

I can't say that I don't enjoy seeing my members sparring. I do, I love it. It gets so much fun, yet... Competitive.

So competitive!

And not just with the guys, but the girls too. It can get a little personal at times. I mean, my pack is so well-behaved. Everyone gets along, but there have been a few times when Ricky and I have had to intervene to break up an argument or call them in for a misunderstanding.

But I was worried. My girls are really good at fighting. Really good! When there's been a possible rogue invasion, they are quick to jump into action. They will not be left behind, and believe me, it worries me. The few times Ricky has had to go and defend the Silver Moon Pack and save Skylar's butt, I can't seem to be calm.

I have not been allowed to go to any attacks yet, but today, I am going to prove to Ricky that I am ready. I need to give it my all and prove to him that I am stronger now. I need to prove to him that I can fight by his side if needed.

There were various So it's where couples were fighting, all being supervised by Zane and other members. It was my turn to fight my first round, and Leah was quick to jump into action, "Me. I want to try. Please, Luna Dannelly, give me a chance. For old time sakes. I promise, I will go easy on you." she says, vowing her head in front of me. But I can tell she was just doing it for the show.

I grunt inwardly, furious at her audacity. She had some nerve, but I've had enough of her shenanigans. It's time I end this mockery.

I look at Ricky, nervous as hell but smile, seeing him wink at me. "We can do this, Liv. Trust yourself, trust your instincts." Freya says, feeling my worries.

"Ok. I'm alright with it." I say, smiling at her. "Great. Let's see what you've got, Luna." She says almost mockingly, looking at Evelyn with a wicked smirk. Skylar sighs, nodding his head in disbelief as he closes his eyes. He's got his hands full with er, I can tell.

But I can careless. He chose her, now he has to deal with her.

The whistle goes off as we stand ready, positioned with knees bent and ready to attack. She quickly goes for my legs and pushes me back, making me fall to the ground. My head hits first and hurts like hell. She's ready to punch, but I move to the side, making her miss. She punched again, and again, making me nervous, as she hovers over me, but I kept ducking her punches, making her hit the floor with her fist.

"You haven't learned at all, mutt. You're still useless, as a Luna, and as a werewolf. I'm going to make a fool out of you in front of your pack." she whisper-yells enough for me to hear, but not enough for others to hear her.

"Trust yourself, Livie. Remember what you've learned. You got this. I believe in you, baby." Ricky mind links me, making me grunt. He's right. I need to get over my nerves and remember what he taught me. I place my knee on her stomach for support and kick-off.

I make her swing over me, hitting the floor with her bare back. I stand up quickly, fisting my hands, and knees bent, ready to fight again. I took one last look at Ricky, he gestures his elbow slightly lifting it and I nod. The Luna smiles cheekily, and I can see Leah and Evelyn murmuring as they chuckle.

"You got this Liv. Stop doubting yourself. Do it. Trust your instinct." Freya reminds me, and I close my eyes, breathing heavily as I try to relax.

I open my eyes, allowing my body to act on intuition. Leah attacks again, swinging to punch me, but I duck to the side.

My hand goes up on instinct, making perfect contact with her as I strick her, right on her forehead with my elbow, then I jab her with my forearm again on her jaw, making her fall back. But I'm too pumped, I kick her on the stomach as I see her body falling, making her body fall farther down.

I'm ready to keep going but Zane stops me. Leah is bleeding on her forehead. Skylar looks like he is ready to murder me, and Evelyn is standing in shock with her mouth gawked openly. But my pack is going wild. They cheer me on, as I stand in shock from the damage I just caused Leah.

Leah is knocked out cold.

Skylar is furious. He runs to her, grabbing her and trying to wake her up. Then he looks at me with dark eyes, mad as hell. A murderous look, too familiar that it doesn't phase me. It was the way he always looked at me when Leah would blame me for things that went wrong for her. "What did you do?"

"Relax alpha, she's fine. She's just out cold. It was a fair fight. My wife just got a bit skillful. Can't blame her for that, can you? That just proves my point. You need better training. Tate, help Luna Morrison to the infirmary to get that looked at, will you? But, put a gauze on her, or she'll spill blood everywhere. Zane, make sure someone comes to clean up the blood on the floor, wouldn't want someone to step on it." Ricky says as he comes to stand next to me.

His hand wraps around my waist, pulling me close, to his side. "Good job, Mrs. Dannelly. I told you you could do it. All you had to do was believe in yourself. I believe you're ready for real action." he says, making my eyes widen in shock.

"Really?" I say, with a bright smile on my face. "Really. But... Let's just hope it doesn't happen soon. You'll still need more training. We'll have to give you more intense training. I think you're ready for the next level." he says, making my eyes widen in shock.

I was too giddy. The next level of intensity meant I was ready to train with the rest of the pack and with actual weapons.

Skylar sighs, running his hands across his face. "I guess... Maybe you're right. Today's training made me feel like I was way out of shape. You weren't kidding when you said your training was far more intense than the Kings. I have a lot to learn from you, Alpha. And if you're willing to train us, I'm willing to pay." he says, shaking hands with Ricky.

"Great. We can talk further about this after lunch. If you're willing to stay another night." Ricky suggests, making me grunt inwardly. Great. I was hoping they left today, but I guess I had to stand them another day.

"I'd love to. Now, if you'll excuse me. I will go check on Leah." he says, nodding in respect. "Oh, and, Luna Dannelly. Great fight," he tells me as he began to run toward the infirmary, turning back to say goodbye.

For the first time, I feel like he really meant it. Regardless, I want them as far away from me as possible.

Needless to say, the sparrings continued, and the only one that kept giving me a run for my money was our top female warrior, Heidy. She always kicks my ass, but today... We were tied. We gave everyone a show worthy of their money. Until, Alarick and Zane went at it of course.

Alarick looked sexy as hell fighting, and Zane was the only one that could top and block all of his moves. And why wouldn't he? They grew up together, fighting side by side since they were kids. The only other people that can fight just as well from what I hear are Kaiden and the king. I just hope he doesn't have to confront the king again.

I am tired of seeing him get hurt by him. It always makes me break down and cry.

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨