Silent Wolves

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

"Sweetheart, I know you're uncomfortable with them here. But we still need to accommodate them the best we can. We need to be patient, at least while they're here. Who knows, maybe they will behave for the rest of their stay." Ricky says, making me grunt inwardly.

"Yeah, right!" Margo says, making me snicker. "That would be a sight. K bet you anything Leah is already making demands in the infirmary," she says, making Zane give her a warning look. She shrugs her shoulders, making Zane pinch the curve of his nose.

Ricky couldn't help but chuckle. He knew it was a long shot, but if you ask me, it was far from possible. Leah has always done as she pleases, and she was going to try her hardest to do as she pleased here.

Except... I was not going to allow it. I had already mind-linked all the girls in my pack to not let her slide with anything. This is my pack, and there is no way in hell I will allow her to manipulate or disrespect my people.

But- In some way, I know he's right. I can't be a bad sport. Whether it's Skylar and Leah, or Evelyn who go around pushing my buttons... I need to behave as I am, The Dark Moon's Luna.

And as such, I need to be the bigger person, and act respectfully, but firmly. Walk with confidence and with as much equanimity as possible, but not let them push me around like they were so used to in their pack. I will do my best to accommodate them, being hospitable, just as I will with a;l the rest of our guests, just as Alarick asks of me.

I will not make a difference in the way I address myself between Lunas, and Leah will just have to realize that she is now my equal, and will not be treated higher than the rest.

We sat on our lounge chairs, enjoying the sun, drinking iced tea, and enjoying our afternoon until Kaiden called Ricky.

I could see the look of concern in his eyes. There was something wrong. Freya and I could sense it.

I waited until he hung up and sat up, hugging him around his waist from his back, as I hear a long sigh escape him.

"Is everything alright, Ricky?" I ask, placing my chin against his back. "I... Yes. Everything is fine. Girls, will you excuse Zane and me? We need to meet Kaiden in my office for a few minutes." he says, making me worried.

He turns, giving me a slight smile before kissing my lips. "Don't worry, everything is fine, I promise," he says, making me give him a serious look.

He signed, and his me tightly. He looks around, getting closer to me as he cups my face to look at him. He opens his mind link to prevent prying ears, "It's just... The King hasn't given any of his whereabouts. We worry he may be planning something. Liv, Skylar is not guarding his pack. And as much as a bad alpha you think he is, that pack still needs protection. He's really trying, baby. I need to make sure the king is not trying to attack while he's here. Or," he says, making me worried. My eyes avert from one of his eyes to the other as I clutch onto his hands.

"I need to find out if he's planning to attack our pack. Baby, the king is a ruthless man, he's killed cold-bloodedly before, and I don't doubt he will do it again. My priority is you and this pack, but Skylar has no support from his pack or anyone else. I need to be there for him." he says, making me actually feel bad for the guy.

"So, what's going to happen now?" I ask through our mind link.

"Kaiden caught two rogues. He thinks they might know something, but they're not talking. They've been under shackles for hours, and Kaiden says they just won't budge. They remain silent. We need to find a way to make them talk. On top of that, no one knows where Alpha Noah is. He's been missing for over a week, not even his mate knows of his whereabouts."

"Do you think something may have happened to him?"

"I'm not sure, babe. But if I'm being honest, I'm more worried about not knowing where Alpha Noah is than finding where the rogue king is. Something is not right. I need to find where Noah is before someone else gets hurt." he says, making me worried.

Did Ricky figure out what alpha Noah has been doing to those rogue girls he had in the dungeon? Sad to say, but he's kept some girls captive for years, claiming they are his favorite because they are either too beautiful or too fuckable. He's a sick man. He and his beta Gunther deserve to fall into the hands of this rogue king and find no mercy from him.

"W- why do you say that?" I ask, making Ricky contemplate. "Just tell him what you know, Liv. He will understand. What if he can help those girls? Skylar is the new alpha. He has the power to let those girls go, but what if he's as sick as his dad? Those girls need protection. They need someone to save them." Freya begged, in my head. Except... I think Ricky had read my mind.

He looked at me with hopeful eyes. "Nothing. It's just..." he says, biting his bottom lip.

"We should get going alpha. Alpha Kaiden awaits us." Zane adds, making me sigh.

"Ricky, wait," I say, holding his hands. "Yeah. What is it, love?"

"Ricky... The day I was in that dungeon. I... There was this girl, well, actually, there were a lot of girls down there. Rogue girls." I say, making him narrow his eyebrows. He presses his finger over my lips, making me hush.

"Liv. Do you know about the girls Noah had been keeping in the dungeon?" he asks, making my eyes widen. He knows... He does know. I nod without hesitation, making him turn his head toward Zane.

"Come with us," he says, grabbing my hand and dragging me toward his office.

It turns out, I was right. The council had asked Kaiden and Ricky to do an investigation on Alpha Noah because of the allegations of him doing illegal work and keeping rogue girls captive just to do dirty things to them. To us, it didn't matter if it was done against a girl member of a pack or rogue, it was equally punishable. They could face a lifetime in prison or even death.

The question now was, where do we go about from here? What next? Could be that maybe the rogue king knew about this too, and this is why he keeps going against the silver moon pack?

Maybe his motive is not to end the pack, but to force them to give him up.

The rogue king was simply trying to take matters into his own hands because he thinks justice is not being served to those girls, for the simple fact that they are rogues... Just like him.

Most rogues were exiled from their pack because they either committed a crime or treason against a pack member or their pack overall. But if I'm being reasonable, some packs are so cruel, that they will exile anytime they so damn well please.

They will exile members they see as a threat to their authority because they might know dirty secrets. They will exile a mate because they want a prettier mate, and don't want to deal with the one they were destined to... And the list goes on.

The point is, not all rogues deserved the fate of becoming what they are. They were robbed of their fate of having a pack, of belonging to a pack, robbed of the chance to be with their family.

Whatever was going to happen, I needed to see if I could help. Starting with those silent wolves. I need to see if I can get a chance to talk to them. Who knows... What if they do talk to me, right?

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨