Under Fire

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Livie

Ricky, Kaiden, Zane, and I had a long talk. We planned it all out. I'd call Desiree, and ask to see her. Once with her, Kaiden, Zane, and Ricky would join me and try to convince her to help, but, without letting Skylar and Desiree's husband Cole know about any of this. It sounds bad, I know, but we needed to do it this way.

Was it risky? Yes, and it was a long shot, but even Desiree hated knowing what they did to those girls. She felt repulsive not being able to do a thing about it. I could see the look on her face when I new rogue girl was dragged into those dungeons in front of people. What we hated the most was that no one in our pack ever did a damn thing about it.

Desiree had seen what happened before many... Many times. She hadn't spent as much time as I did in the dungeon, but she was still sent a few times, and that was enough for her to witness it happening. Alpha Noah was so sure of himself and the authority he held over us that he was certain no one would ever talk against him.

He was a sick man; and unfortunately for us, he always did what he needed to do to clean up after himself and Gunther.

Ricky and I suddenly felt that there was a commotion within our pack. Something wasn't right. We exchanged looks, and our suspicions were correct as one of our guards barges in, knocking on the door before he opens it abruptly.

"Alpha! bad news. We have a problem." one of our younger guards, Zion, says as he came in running. We stood up, he looked in absolute shock. "What is it?"

"It's Alpha Skylar. He just got a call from his beta. His pack is under flames. All of it, it's on fire, and spreading quickly, alpha. What do we do?" Zion says, and my heart begins to race.

"Ricky. Desiree, I- I need to go save her," I say under my breath, making Freya whimper. Desiree may have stopped being my friend, but I never stopped being hers. As far as I knew, the possibility of her being forced to stop talking to me was grand. I have no doubt Desiree was ordered to stop talking to me by Leah or Alpha Noah.

"Get every guard and warrior to prepare for a rescue mission Follow protocol, the fastest will follow Zane, Kaiden, and me. We'll shift to our wolf, we can make it there faster in wolf form. The rest will go on the convoys, ready to bring the wounded. Livie you stay with the visiting lunas. We need to get there as soon as possible," Ricky says, making me look at him with fear.

"No. Ricky, I'm going."

"No. That's out of the question, you need to stay," he says, making me angry.

"Ricky, that's my best friend out there. DESIREE is my best friend, I NEED to go save her... Please!" I pleaded. My eyes watered, making me fight back tears and the lump in my throat.

He and Kaiden look at each other for a second, before pursing his lips and sighing. He has no choice, and he knows it... But- He ends up nodding his head, reluctant to the idea. The mind link was set out, and everyone began to gather the necessary equipment, and our visiting alphas and their lunas, as well as the guests they had brought, began to volunteer.