Consequences

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Third Person POV

Leah makes it to the small motel and checks in. She's given a small dingy room. It smells dirty and dingy, and the place obviously lacked a lot of maintenance. But it would do for now. She just needed a few hours of sleep before being on her way again.

But as she slept, a noise from outside awoke her. Her Wolf senses and heightened hearing were making her aware that something was wrong. She looks out the window and sees two men running quickly, jumping into a car and speeding off. When she looked over to the other side in the opposite direction of where they were running, she realized they had just broken into her car.

"No, no, no, no, NO!!!" she runs outside quickly and sees her trunk open, her car door opened and her car door handle broken. "No... Fucking assholes!" she yells, frustratingly. She had only taken one small bag out to change while she rested, along with the purse with all the cash she had just stolen from Skylar, leaving the rest behind in the car. She realized the rest of her luggage that had been left behind was gone, the bag she had left in the back seat with all the jewelry gone, and even her phone was gone as she had left it charging in the car since she didn't have an adaptor.

Her eyes turn dark with anger as she storms back inside to grab her keys and belongings, running back into her car and speeding off. If she hurried, she could follow the scent of the men as it was still strong in her car. Tracking down the tire tracks since it was still daylight.

She speeds off and goes after them, but after a while, she loses them, making her scream and hit the steering wheel frustratingly. There's no point in continuing, she doesn't see the tracks anymore and their scent is gone, but just as she is ready to give up, she sees the same vehicle parked in front of a small run-down dinner.

She growls, and parks next to it, busting inside the restaurant and making everyone turn. The three men that were in the car were laughing, rejoicing from their small victory. "You! Give me me back my stuff!" she yells at them, pointing toward the men.

"Uh, who the hell are you? We ain't got your stuff lady." one of the men says, menacingly as he stands up and tries to look tough.

His pugnant smell of human makes her feel disgusted as she looks at him angrily. "Don't give me that shit. I saw you three running with my stuff. Give it back, before I really get pissed off." she says, making the three men look at her and then burst out in laughter.

She growls at their amusement. "Or what? The little lady is going to teach us a lesson?" he says jokingly. "Try it, and find out," she says, fisting her hands. "Listen you little bitch, why don't you get your pretty little ass out of here, before you make me angry," he says, fisting his hands, trying to intimidate her.

"Give. Me. Back... my stuff!" she says, making his friends stand up. "You heard our buddy, girl. Get out of here." another of the men says, making her get angrier.

"You asked for it," she says, cracking her neck and letting her wolf partially take over, making their eyes go wide in horror as they see her eyes turn dark, her canines exposed as she launches herself toward them. It's not long before she attacks them, making the woman inside the dinner scream in terror. But by the time she realizes what she has done, the cook has already called the cops, making her panic about what she did as she sees the blood everywhere.

She stands there in shock, thinking of what to do. One of the main rules they have is to never let humans know of their existence. Only a handful know of the werewolf because they are either mated to one or live among them. It's very rare for humans to know of their existence, and very dangerous, and she has just exposed herself out of anger.

She hears sirens in the long distance, and she looks at them, realizing one of them has called the cops. She hurried out, opened the door to their car, and takes all of her stuff out. They had already began looking through her stuff, seeing some of her luggage open. She closes it, tosses it into her trunk and takes off.

She speeds away and drives like a maniac, driving through a narrow road, the road is very narrow, and the sky is slowly getting darker, making the tall forest trees make the road look darker than it should.

Her heart thumps uncontrollably, but the adrenaline keeps her foot pressed down at its max as she speeds through. She looks back, and sees the faint lights of the sirens, hoping they didn't notice her car driving away from them. She sighs and presses on the accelerator harder, making her turn with a slight swerve.

She panics as she sees bright lights coming the opposite way, making her eyes go wide as her car swerves, trying to avoid hitting the car on the opposite side of her. Her car flips on its side as the tires hit a slope, making it slide on its side until it goes down the cliff, hitting a tree yards away from the other car.

Her head is badly hurt, and she grunts before passing out. "Stay with me, ok... stay with me.. I'll get help." she hears a faint voice as she goes in and out of conscience.

She's in so much pain as she looks down and sees a big piece of wood sticking out of one of her legs, making her scream in panic before she loses consciousness.

Skylar and Hunter are following the GPS, but suddenly, the dot on the screen disappears, making them look at each other worriedly. "It's just a minor setback. This is the only road, we just have to follow it." Hunter says as he continues to drive.

They come up to dinner, hoping to eat, but the place is cornered off by police and yellow tapes. They look at each other as they see a bed with a black bag on top, but Skylar holds his breath as he gets Leah's scent. "Shit!" they say in unison as they stop to look.