Not Ready To Let Go

💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨💖✨

Third Person POV

As Livie goes on with her day, Leah sees no other way to go around it than to submit to the pack's rules. I mean, why wouldn't she anyway, right? All the best, since she has the freedom to walk around, responsibility free.

She, of course, was still adamant about doing her own thing behind walls. No one is going to tell her how to freakin treat her pack members, even if she wasn't fully in charge anymore. Especially not another Luna, I mean, who the hell does Olivia think she is, right? 

No one has ever given her restrictions. She has done as she pleases, and she'd be damn if someone started to do so now.

Olivia is only the most amazing, big-hearted girl her momma taught her to be. But Leah wouldn't know that. She was raised with a golden spoon in her mouth. Always treated like royalty, and gave everything she ever asked for. And she is sure the pampering had to continue, or she would raise hell.

Olivia, on the other hand, had everything taken away from her. Livie had to learn the hard way that not everyone gets treated fairly, and for that, she learned to have a soft spot for those less fortunate. She has become the low-ranked's biggest advocate, and she will not back down when she sees one of them being mistreated or taken advantage of.

While Livie thrives and longs to help her pack in any way, shape, or form, Leah boasts of complaining about her new life. She's not used to being homeless, or Skylar telling her she can't keep shopping limitless amounts of their money. If Skylar thought she was going to return everything she just bought... well he thought wrong!

On the day of the fire- incident, she thought it wise to hide in Evelyn's room to avoid the obligation of helping them. She didn't care that her parents were still in that pack. Hell- she had long forgotten about them, to the point they were not even allowed to talk to her in public.

Perhaps, because they were omega's as well. And the only reason she had become a warrior (as she calls herself) was because Skylar had a thing for her. She was a beautiful girl after all.

She knew how to sweet-talk him into doing anything she wanted. Any desire she had, he obliged. In high school, he didn't care that he was wasting the pack's money to treat her like a queen, but in fact, the money he was really spending was the dirty money Daddy Noah was making in his illegal whore house.

Did Skylar know she was sleeping around, and making other boys buy her everything her sweet heart desired? You bet... but he was far too whipped on her to realize who she really was.

As time has gone by, Skylar's eyes have opened only to disappointment. He realized where the money came from, and will do anything in his power to help Alarick and Kaiden to trap Daddy Noah. Even if he needed to dig deeper. He knew there had to be at least one survivor from all the girls Gunther and his dad molested.

And as for Leah, the love was slowly fading away. The lack of intimacy, and the disappointment of always having to do things on his own. She didn't care that she wasn't by his side when he most needed her.

But did Leah care that the love was fading? No. Of course she didn't. She was too occupied whining to him to let her keep all the things she had bought when she went shopping the day they left to turn the fires off. Though, even if he was adamant about her returning, she knew she wouldn't. She just liked getting on his last nerves.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why can't I just keep them? It's not fair, Sky!" she says, pouting, and stomping her feet like a spoiled brat.

"Leah, please. Look at all the clothes you brought. You had at least three luggage when we arrived, you don't need all this new stuff. We need to make changes, Leah. We can't afford all this right now. I need to administer the money and pay to have our territory restored. Alpha Alarick said he'd go with me to talk to the council. They may be able to help."