Chapter.3

Happy Holi my lovelies

May god fill your life with different colors of joy and happiness.

Shravya's pov

My life is very beautiful and I love this beautiful life ...... everything in my life is very beautiful ..... because of my family ...... and I love them very much because of their love in my life.

I don't want to marry anyone in the world. No one can love me like them. I know that there is no need to assume anything but still I don't want to marry anyone.

I love cooking, reading, and teaching. There are only two goals in my life.

First- I want to read each and every book present in the world which is impossible for anyone but I want to do that.

Second- I want to make every dish present in the world except non-veg because I am vegetarian.

I am a guest lecturer in a well-known college, I have also completed my graduation and post-graduation from this college so this is very familiar to me.

My family is my life. I can't even think of a day without them, but bade papa wants to marry me to someone as soon as possible.

Because he thought it is most important responsibility of him because I am his treasure, but he doesn't know our family's love is our treasure and the big secret of our happy life.

Shravya walked out of her classroom after finishing her class, totally immersed in her beautiful thoughts.

I am not a big fan of hanging out with anyone. I don't have lots of friends and all, but I love to hang out with my family, especially with Ruhi.

Ruhi is not only my sister, she is a very special person in my life. She is my strength, she is my only friend who knows every secret of my life.

She knows very well I have trust issues, She knows very well still I have lots of nightmares of that incident she is always there whenever I want her.

I am the elder one among us but she behaves with me like the elder one. My whole family knows about that incident but Ruhi is the only one who knows everything about that night and what I am going through till now.

I don't want to trust anyone and my life again ......... I don't want to betray myself again ........ no one can understand me and I don't want anyone to try to understand my problem. I am very happy and I want to be happy.

But I know very well bade papa and badi Mumma is very tense about my marriage as they want me to get married to a suitable boy and make settling in my life.

But only marriage to a suitable boy is not everything in a girl's life......... I have my life and ....... I know how to handle my life....... What I want in my life ...... I want to be a free bird who wants to fly very high.

Shravya smiles and looks at block B of her campus. She starts moving from block B's main gate and all the passing students wish her good morning with a smile.

Shravya doesn't like when anyone talks to her and she doesn't give an answer to them, she doesn't like that type of person who never answers anyone and ignores them totally.

It's her daily routine after finishing her regular classes she goes to the library and emerges into mountains of books she loved to lost in that book.

Author's pov

Shravya looked at her wristwatch. It is half-past 4 now. It's time to go back to her lovely home.

She arranges all books to their place neatly and collects all belonging from the table and with a very sweet smile she takes her to leave from the librarian.