Chapter.76

AUTHOR'S POV

She wants to stop the car, but instead of stopping the car, her foot goes on the accelerator, and the car picks up speed due to which she is not able to stop the car on time and.......

Adhyay smiles suddenly in his sleep when her lips lightly touch his bare chest, He is about to open his eyes with a smile but he has suddenly woken up when her lips have touched him, but he suddenly feels shivering at the touch of those lips. He opens his eyes at the same moment when her shivering lips touch him and starts looking at Shravya. Tears are also starting to come from her eyes, Adhyay immediately calls out her name.

"Saanjh... "

But maybe she is scared too much because of some bad dream. Neither is she opening her eyes nor is her body supporting her. Her whole body has started trembling, whose vibration he can feel very easily.

"Hey saanjh.... "

He quickly lays her upright and hovers over her lightly and starts stroking her hair with his fingers gently, and starts calling her name loudly to wake her from her nightmare.

"Saanjh ...... "

Shravya suddenly opens her eyes, which are filled with tears, she finds Adhyay in front of her, she gasps for air then holds him in her arms and sticks close to him more. Adhyay also knows very well that perhaps she has had a nightmare due to which she is terrified. He starts cooing at her.

"It's ok ..... relax .... "

She is breathing very fast and still feels scared, knowing that Adhyay is with her. He is rubbing his palm on her arms, he was on top of her when she opened her eyes, Shravya had embraced him at the same moment when their eyes met with each other. At this time Adhyay is completely over her and he does not want Shravya to be in any trouble due to any reason, so he takes her in his arms and makes her sit upright on his lap.

Fearing her nightmares, Shravya has no idea of ​​any situation, she doesn't realize at all that this time she is sitting on Adhyay's lap and he is holding her in his arms tightly. After a few minutes, her breathing becomes somewhat calm. She lifts her eyelids and looks at Adhyay, the one who was upset and looking at her. She knows that Adhyay has become very upset seeing her condition. She whispers.

"I am ok ...... "

"Really .... "

Adhyay does not believe her at all because he was watching her trembling sometime back as if she had seen something not a nightmare as if she was really seeing something in front of her. He does not leave her at all, but by extending his grip on her waist, he immediately fills a glass of water and makes her drink water slowly.

Even while giving water to Shravya, Adhyay's eyes are not moving away from her at all. He could still see her trembling lips. He puts the glass on the table and takes Shravya in his arms nicely. Shravya also grabbed his torso and hid in his arms. Her face rested on his chest silently. He silently patted her back and says softly.

"Are you ok.... "

Shravya shakes her head as she rests on his chest without saying anything. He also does not want to ask her anything more because he knows that she was more afraid of a nightmare, so it would not be right to ask her anything. He lay down with her and caged her in his strong arms.

Shravya also knows very well that because of her, Adhyay's sleep has been disturbed, so now she does not want to disturb him anymore. So she also lies quietly close to him but sleep is far away from her eyes. But Adhyay doesn't get more upset because of her, so she quietly lies down there with her eyes closed and tells him softly.