Chapter.31

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya's cousin Reva, who was looking at Adhyay for a long time, slowly starts moving toward Adhyay with a very seductive smile on her face and moving her waist very seductively.

Raunak has been noticing this girl for a long time because he already met her so he knows her quite well but he also knows very well that none of her stunts can force Adhyay to look at her for a second.

Ever since she has seen Adhyay she is only looking at him and she is trying for a long time to turn his eyes towards her but Adhyay has not done it even once.

As soon as Shravya entered the hall, seeing her restlessness of Adhyay toward Shravya her blood started boiling.

Adhyay is dancing holding both hands of Shravya with a slight smile on his face, they both look very beautiful together.

This smile on Shravya's lips is worth seeing Adhyay enjoying her shy smile, but this beautiful smile on Shravya's face is unbearable for Reva.

Reva comes close to both of them and starts dancing with Adhyay, he already notices this girl and doesn't like her at all. But because of his surroundings, Adhyay looks toward Shravya, who gestures to him by shaking her head so that he can dance with her.

Adhyay does not want to spend even a moment with Reva but because of Shravya he smiles at her and starts moving with her in a good dance move.

Reva moves around while dancing, intentionally comes in front of Shravya, her back facing Shravya and she intentionally stands on her lehenga, hardly slides her heel on her lehenga, and tramples Shravya's lehenga under her feet.

Shravya tries to remove her lehenga from her feet but she does not know at all that the lehenga which Reva has specially designed for her, is already tempered.

As soon as Reva tramples her lehenga with her feet, that lehenga suddenly starts loosening from Shravya's waist. Before Shravya understands anything, her string of lehenga breaks, which is specially made of very low material.

Reva knew very well that if this lehenga is pulled with slight force or trampled, then that string will break at the same moment.

Shravya immediately grabs her lehenga with one hand and covers her waist with the other hand so that no one knows what happened to her.

Reva is dancing while moving toward Adhyay due to which Adhyay is moving backward regularly because he is not at all interested to touch her. He looks at Shravya whose eyes are completely bent now, he wants to be with her so Adhyay dances a little with Reva and wants to leave her immediately.

While dancing with her Adhyay notices he deliberately takes him away from Shravya which already gave him a reason not to like this girl and he again turns to Shravya.

He looks towards Shravya who is looking at her family. He can't see her face clearly. But suddenly Reva holds his face and turns to her and says.

"What is so important there?"

Adhyay looks at her and holds her hand away from his face and drops her hand abruptly and says.

"My life is there .... Excuse me... Enjoy your dance... "

Adhyay looks at Shravya, But at this time there are lines of worry on Shravya's face, her eyes are completely bowed down and there is a lot of sweating on her head.

At first sight, Adhyay does not understand anything but he moves toward her. Shravya is a few steps away from Adhyay.

Everyone is getting engrossed in dancing, that's why no one is looking towards Shravya, nor do they have any idea of her trouble.