Chapter.132

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

"AHH….Raunak stops it…."

"Not at all sweetheart, I am not going to leave you today ….."

He slightly bites at her sweet spot and surreal the sting pain, quickly soothes her while sucking her skin softly, but moves downwards a little bit, creating artwork in the valley because it is easy for her to hide in clothes, she is a moaning mess today. She is trying again and again that her moans should not come out at all, but she is not able to do it even if she wants to. Raunak regularly tortures her with his sweet magic which drowning her deep in the pool of pleasure.

Every time she tries to suppress her moan with difficulty and every time in the next moment Raunak does something that she cannot stop herself, but she moans even harder than before. Ruhi is constantly trying to suppress her moans and Raunak tries to just love Ruhi so much that her voice keeps reverberating in his ears.

"Raunak I love you…."

As soon as Ruhi expresses her love.  Raunak immediately asks her in a loving rage while licking her neck across her skin in a circular motion biting lightly on her neck.

"Then why are you going…. Leaving me here …. without you …. In this 1 month, my habits have become very bad….  I don't want to live without you for a moment and you are leaving me here….. I am used to being with you everywhere at the office and home and you are leaving me suddenly."

He thrust hard she clings to his neck and bites his shoulder, his pace is very slow which is sweet torture for her, she holds his face and kisses his lips, he slides his tongue in her mouth and sucks her lips like his life is depends on her, he increases his pace she tightly holds him, piercing her nails in his back, which gives him pleasure with pain.

"Ruhi I love you..."

After a while, they both pant badly while sticking their forehead against each other.

"I love you…."

"I love you too…. Raunak please doesn't make it hard for me ...."

" Please postpone your plan…."

" Then postpone the marriage too…"

Raunak puts his entire weight on her and while holding both her hands above her head, looks into her eyes, and asks her.

"What did you just say…."

"So tell yourself what should I say here….. You don't want me to leave here and I don't want to leave either….  But you are probably forgetting that we are getting married after 1 month….  I am here with you for the last 1 month due to which all my shopping has stopped there….  Since when is mom calling me and di there and we both are not able to go because of you and jiju…."

"Can't stay for a few more days, go away after a few days…."

" Fine…. You convince Shravya di, Shravya didi will automatically convince our mother….. If you think that she will agree, then you should talk to her yourself…"

" She will beat me…. Another option…"

" Okay talk to your father and your father-in-law they will help you, it is a very easy option because they love you so much right…."

"They both will kill me together ….. another option…"

She pushes him hard to the other side of the bed and covers herself with the duvet and says.