Chapter.26

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi is very angry with Adhyay, and she very with something that's why shouts at him.

"I don't want to talk to you jiju, I called you three times back to back but you disconnect the call....."

Adhyay immediately speaks in between to clear his doubt.

"You call me ... when ..... I disconnect the calls of Shravya."

"That is me who calls you, not my di...."

Adhyay and Raunak are shocked after listening to her, And Adhyay is getting even angrier now as he unnecessarily shouts at Shravya.

"That is you ......., you want to say that Shravya did not call me even once, it was you who was calling me regularly from Shravya's phone."

"Yes, that's me ..... I thought if I call you from di's phone then you will pick up your phone and respond soon...."

"Ruhi you also know how busy I was at that time and how much I got upset due to continuous calls like this ...... I thought Shravya is calling me continuously knowing that I am disconnecting her phone, if It means I am busy ...... what did I not tell her in anger ...."

"How dare you scold my Di..... "

Raunak look at his phone with a wide smile as his fiancee argues with his stone heart friend without any fear and he tries to stop laughing and listens to them again.

"Because I thought Shravya is disturbing me ..... "

"Look jiju .... Sorry question mark jiju..... "

Raunak and Adhyay both shout together.

"Question mark jiju ..... "

"Yes .... Mr. Question mark .....Now there is a big doubt on whether he will become my jiju or not .... because he scolded my didi and I do not give any approval at all that he can become my jiju ..... that's why question mark...."

On hearing this, Raunak laughs out loud and Adhyay rolls his eyes. He was already very worried about Shravya and now this new information that she didn't call him already pissed off him more, here she is uttering nonsense.

Raunak understands the restlessness of his friend very well and also knows that he gets angry very quickly in any matter, so he manages the matter immediately and says to Ruhi.

"If Adhyay had known that he was getting a call from this dangerous sister-in-law, he would have immediately picked up her phone. Everyone loves his life....."

Raunak wants to light up the atmosphere so that he can talk to each other comfortably but on hearing his words, Ruhi almost scolds him and wants to talk to Adhyay.

"Just shut up ok ..... jiju I want to know one thing that your work is more important than my Di...."

Ruhi asks in a lightly crying voice, hearing her voice like this, both Raunak and Adhyay get upset. Raunak immediately sits down in tension, Because instead of getting better, the atmosphere is probably deteriorating here and he does not want any kind of misunderstanding between Ruhi and Adhyay in any case, try to manage the matter he says instead of Adhyay.

"Nothing is more important than bhabhi in his life but the problem is that when you are in very important work it is very difficult to understand ..... Maybe there is an emergency."

"Fine .... "

She sniffed and understand the importance of his work emergency. Adhyay tries to calm himself by closing his eyes because he has understood so much that something very big has happened there and he quickly says in a very dominating voice.