Chapter.81

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay and Shravya are sitting together, in front of her grandmother, she is swirling long red chilies in a small bowl with some mustard seeds and salt over them in such a way that she wards off the evil eye. In the end, she blows lightly on both of their heads and burns those chilies in hot coal in a small cistern.

"No evil will reach you now…. Anjana looks at your daughter's face, she is blooming like a fresh rose…. "

Shravya smiles lightly after listening to her grandmother-in-law and leaves before they start teasing her without any break and goes to the kitchen to help the maid so that the food can be prepared on time and everyone eats the food before engaging with their respective work.

Adhyay also starts leaving from there but Ram immediately takes him by the shoulder and makes him sit beside him. Ranjan is sitting in front and doing some important work on his laptop. He proudly scratches his chest and says.

"Should I wait for my great-grandchild or is there time for all these things?.... "

Adhyay completely ignores his grandfather's words and starts observing certain things on his phone very carefully. Ranjan knows this very well he only likes to ignore him.  So he is smiling while working on his laptop. Seeing him smiling like this, Ram immediately tells Adhyay.

"You were in our arms only 9 months after your father's marriage. How long you want to make us wait is up to you but my point is that I should go on my honeymoon. Before that, if you give me the good news, there will be better. Otherwise, my honeymoon may take longer…. "

Adhyay takes his eyes off his mobile and looks at his grandfather who is waiting for the good news with a wide smile on his face. Adhyay also spread his lips with a wide smile on his face just like his grandfather which is completely fake and says so.

"As long as you want to plan your honeymoon, there is not going to be any problem because the good news is never running away anywhere.  You will get it sometime or the other.  But don't spoil your honeymoon for this…. Come on, let's have dinner … I heard that today your wife has specially cooked food for my wife."

Adhyay immediately leaves after saying this. Ram narrows his eyes and looks at Ranjan who is still smiling listening to both of them. He immediately says angrily to him.

"Idiot why are you smiling… he is already 29 when he is going to plan his baby … look, convince him….."

"Sure… "

Ram smiles at least his son understand his point and goes with Ranjan immediately sits at the dining table where Revathi is already sitting.  Shravya is serving food with Anjana.  Adhyay is only looking at Shravya and is waiting when she will come and sit next to him. Ranjan looks at Shravya and says,

"Anju and Shivi, both of you sit down, the food will be served by anyone or we can take it on our own as well, so let's sit here and talk to us…."

On listening to Ranjan, both of them sit in their seats. A very wide smile appears on Ram's face. He is very proudly smiling looking at Revathi as he too is sure that his son will listen to him and talk to his son now. Ranjan starts after inhaling the sweet aroma of his favorite kheer.

"Shravya, how much time is there in your Ph.D., do not pay attention to anything else at all. I want you to complete your degree very well by concentrating in only one place…. As I know right now your college is going to conduct exams in a short time and you don't want you to leave your college in the middle so it will be better that you pay good attention to yourself too because in all these things you will get very tired so no negligence towards your health…. "