Chapter.38

Hi dear friends

This is my new story. Please check it.

She sits behind the bushes and can see him comfortably, he is trying to find her by running his eagle eyes everywhere but he is not getting her anywhere

He undone the buttons of cuffs and rolled his shirt up to the elbow and said loudly.

"Look, I am telling you very lovingly to come out because if you do not listen to me, the punishment will be very hard ..... again I am saying very hard ..... are you listening."

She covers her mouth with both hands so that no sound can come out at all and starts looking around so that she can run away from there by diverting his attention.

She starts moving slowly with absolutely subdued steps But because a dry stick comes under her shoes and breaks immediately.

He immediately turns towards her, she also sees him, both of their eyes meet each other, and as soon as she realizes he is coming towards her, she quickly starts running away from him.

But without any delay, he immediately comes in front of her and grabs her hand to cage her in his strong arms and holds her tightly very close to himself so that she can feel his breath on her face, and he eats this distance also and says in a very dangerous tone in her ear.

"Nobody can save you from me ...... You are MINE ..... ONLY MINE."

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

"Now happy .... Look as much as you want to see because I am not going to buy this dress under any circumstances .... And don't dare to tell me again to change into some other dress...."

Adhyay, who is busy with his phone, looks up at her and his eyes are stuck on the beautiful sight in front of him. He is looking at her without blinking his eyes. For a few seconds, he forgets everything and stares at Shravya.

When Shravya does not get any answer from Ruhi she looks up and finds Adhyay in front of her. She quickly turns around and goes to the dressing room again to change that dress.