Chapter.50

AUTHOR'S POV

Ram and Revathi are dancing completely lost in each other. At the very end, Ram sits down on his knees in front of Revathi and extends his hand towards her in a proposal pose and takes her hand in his hands, and calls her affectionately.

"I love you very much and my love increases every moment when I look at the family you have given me... thank you so much for giving me such a beautiful family…. My darling wife."

The whole hall reverberates with the thunder of applause, all the people are smiling at this amazing sweet gesture of love and are welcoming him with applause, Ram kisses her backhand and gets up from the floor.

Adhyay is also smiling standing beside his grandparents. He immediately embraces both of them and says very affectionately to them.

"World's best couple."

But Revathi is still mildly annoyed so she complains about Ram to Adhyay.

"This man is jealous of my beauty so he doesn't want me to look more beautiful so he burnt my lehenga."

Adhyay laughs at this, but Ram immediately comes towards her and hugs her tightly, and says.

"Your beauty is increased by your smile so don't let it diminish, you burn my Jodhpuri suit as soon as you go home."

Adhyay enjoys their sweet fight, and at last, they both hug each other. Then the music starts again, Adhyay stands thereby placing his hands on the shoulders of his grandparents and starts looking at the stage in front.

With a very wide smile on his face, Ranjan holds Anjana's hand and takes her to the stage. Cousins hoots so loudly to encourage the amazing couple, Adhyay smiling at this.

Looking at Adhyay, Ranjan points his two fingers in front of his eyes and turns them on himself, and gestures to him that you have to look here. He smirks at his father's childishness. Then a melodious song starts.

Mere rang mein rangne wali
pari Ho ya Ho pariyon ki rani
ya ho meri prem kahani
Mere sawalo Ka jawab Do
Do na

Ranjan is dancing with Anjana in a very romantic way, holding Anjana's waist and looking into her eyes. Adhyay knows very well what his father wants to say to him indirectly but he will not hesitate to correct his father.

He immediately runs up to the stage and, To get rid of his grip he pulls his mother from his father's arms and starts to dance with his mother, seeing that Ranjan gets very much stunned and jealous. The cherry on the top, Anjana smiles at him to tease him more.

Everyone present there is smiling very much seeing this father-son's uncertain war between them. Ranjan takes Anjana back in his arms and shouts out loud, almost pushing Adhyay off the stage.

"She loves me more than you…."

As soon as Ranjan says this, the whole hall erupts with laughter, Adhyay also unable to stop himself starts laughing at his father's situation.

Then don't know from where Raunak and Rithika suddenly come there who are disappearing after their grandparent's dance.

Both hold Adhyay like a prisoner and make him sit on the chair in front and show their fingers and say to him angrily.

"Enjoy the show otherwise….. "

All his cousins have gathered around the stage and have made a huge group, they all follow each other and try to adjust themselves, but Raunak shouts at them after seeing them mismatch with each other.

"Can't adjust properly in one go?"

Hearing Raunak's scolding, everyone quickly adjusts themself there, Rithika and Raunak also run to reach the stage and take a front position.