Chapter.21

Author's pov

He again smilingly turned towards her. She still looks at him while slightly opening her mouth. He comes close to her, looks at her properly, puts his hand under her chin, closes her mouth, and says.

"Ruhi .... I love him..... "

He looked into her eyes with a very serious expression on his face.

"Ruhi .... You have to share your husband with my love ...... "

Ruhi listens to him without uttering a word from her mouth, Raunak suppresses his laughter and comes close to her, holding her both hands in his large one.

"Are you ok with this ... Nah.... "

Ruhi batting her eyes in confusion and unknown emotion. She tries to say something but fails miserably.

"Are you..... shit .... Are you two ..... how ... my di ..... you .... "

Raunak understands her confusion so he laughs loudly and ruffles her hair, pinches her cheeks then says.

"Hold on .... Don't worry darling I am straight ..... and he is more straight than me ..... but this is also a fact I love him and my family the most in this world No matter what kind of person Adhyay is to the world, but to me, he is a complete family in himself... "

Ruhi is very angry but smiles lightly after hearing this because she is very happy for Shravya, Raunak comes close to her and puts both his hands on her shoulder, and tells her.

"Is someone smiling at my words or is glad to hear his brother-in-law's praise?"

Ruhi who was smiling some time ago neutralizes her expression in a minute and looks into his eyes and says.

"Why would I laugh at your words? .... Even if I don't care what you are like or not, I just worry about my sister. I am glad that my sister has got the best brother-in-law in the world."

"Ye baat tho tumne bilkul Sahi Kahi ki Shravya bhabhi ko Duniya ka sabse acche jiju mile hain(You have said this absolutely right, Shravya bhabhi has got the best brother-in-law in the world).

He proudly fixes his collar in front of her and again puts the weight of both his hands on her shoulders, locks his fingers behind her neck.

Ruhi looks at him while blinking her eyelids regularly and tries to understand the meaning, and immediately she understands that he is praising himself not Adhyay, that Shravya is blessed with the best brother in law.

Ruhi tries to take his hands off her shoulders. But he deliberately keeps the weight of his body on his hands and keeps it on her shoulders.

Ruhi smiles, holds his hands and looks at Raunak and brings her mouth to his ear, and says softly.

"Agar tumhare sath mein koi dardnak hadsa ho jata hai to uske jimmedaar main bilkul bhi nahin hun (If any painful accident happens to you then I am not responsible at all.)"

Before Raunak can understand her point, Ruhi lifts her knee and hits him there, the sun never rises.

Raunak immediately sat on his knee in pain. Ruhi laughs and turns to run but Raunak shouts from behind.

"Our babies ...."

"Shameless creature "

Ruhi smilingly runs immediately inside the house Raunak looks at her in pain but smiles at her innocence and says.

" No doubt she is very cute."

Thakur Mansion

"Adhyay will go back to Mumbai tomorrow evening but we are not sending Raunak with him, Raunak will stay here till the engagement because here too there is a lot of work that has to be handled, preparing for the engagement, above there is a lot of work in our brunch also."