Chapter.56

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay and Shravya hold each other's hands and a handkerchief is tied on their hands to cover them properly, Cousins ​​and friends on both sides are flirting with each other's group.

Raunak's eyes are focused only on Ruhi who has come close to Adhyay and is trying to get the bundle of notes from his pocket.

Adhyay also knows very well that Ruhi is doing something like this but he shakes his head lightly toward Raunak, he refuses that he does not need to do anything.

Raunak also knows very well that Adhyay will pamper Ruhi as much as he does Rithika, Ruhi is no less Rithika for him. As soon as the bundle of notes is about to completely come out of his pocket, Adhyay immediately grabs Ruhi's hand due to which Ruhi's heartbeat increases that she has been caught while stealing, all the cousins are terrified and immediately run away from there.

Adhyay looks at Ruhi by turning his neck lightly. She is smiling showing her full teeth, blinking her eyes several times she says innocently.

"It was falling out of your pocket, I thought I would keep it again because when I ask you for money in exchange to give your shoes back, where will you give it to me?"

Aadhyay takes out the whole bundle and gives it to Ruhi and tells her softly.

"If this money is also less, then tell me and you will get more.... My sweet SIL..."

Ruhi looks at Adhyay making her face. Adhyay does not understand why she is doing it this way but Raunak laughs very loudly after seeing her face, even Shravya turns her face to the other side to smile lightly, and Ruhi shouts at Adhyay.

"What kind of jiju you are, you should fight with me that you will not give me so much money and I will fight with you that I need more money to give your shoes back….. this is called entertainment…. Shit whom I talk about entertainment...."

Everybody bursts into laughter, Adhyay also looks with so much concentration at Ruhi by making his lips in the shape of "O" and then immediately throws the bundle of notes towards Raunak and says loudly.

"Now the responsibility of money is yours, give as much as you want, but I know very well that I will get my shoes....."

When Ruhi sees that Adhyay has now given this responsibility to Raunak, she immediately comes in front of Adhyay and almost fights with him.

"Yaar jiju you are very bad, Di look what he has done….. I am not going to give you your shoes at all, go barefoot from here….. hurrr."

Everybody again laughed loudly, and that's when the priest announced to be silent as he started the rituals of marriage.

All the rituals of marriage begin with Adhyay and Shravya is listening very carefully to every mantra and every word of pandit. In no time, both stand up for the holy round. As soon as they stand at the wedding altar, the glow of Ruhi's face disappears a bit.

Raunak was looking at Ruhi's face very well, he turned his eyes and looked at Shravya's family, the condition of every member of her family present there was similar.

He knows very well that even if the atmosphere is very happy, it is a very difficult time for those people, their life's accumulated wealth, their precious daughter, is going to leave them today.

Raunak's eyes are on Ruhi. When Ruhi's attention goes on him, she immediately withdraws her eyes. Raunak smiles and turns his attention to his friend who is currently taking his third feron with her fiance who is going to be his wife in a few minutes.

Happiness is clearly visible on Adhyay's face, while sadness is clearly visible on Shravya's face. It is not that she is not happy with the marriage, but she is very sad that the family with which she has spent her 26 years, today she will suddenly leave them.