Chapter.138

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya ties a turban on Adhyay's head and looks at him with a sweet smile on her face, his eyes never moving away from her whenever she looks at him. And whenever Shravya finds Adhyay looking at her and this way, she always smiles.

"It is time to leave for the wedding. Everybody is waiting for us.... Come ..."

She starts leaving but Adhyay immediately pulls her back in his arms, hugs her from behind, kisses her on the forehead, and then tells her. Then forcibly makes her stand in front of the mirror and picks up her kajal from the vanity table and puts a black dot behind her ear and tells her to look in the mirror.

" Perfect, Let's leave..."

Along with Raunak, all the family members had come to his house this morning so that he could take the procession and go to the resort with pride as they like to go with a band and have a lot of fun. They both come downstairs as everybody is waiting for them.

Raunak is standing in front of Adhyay ready in the groom's attire. Adhyay smiles and stands in front of him by joining the fingers of both his hands. Raunak immediately puts his foot on his hands and climbs onto the mare.

The baraat starts with a lot of fun and hooting, all friends are dancing with full fun Adhyay and Shravya start dancing in front of Raunak's mare, Raunak whistles loudly, Ranjan and Ram, and Rithika also join them in dancing they are having fun while dancing together.

Raunak hurriedly jumps off his mare and comes down in hurry, pulls one of his friends to his side, and hands over all of his sehra, garland, and sword, immediately standing between Adhyay and Shravya and starts dancing tremendously.

Everyone is laughing seeing him dancing like this but it doesn't seem to make any effect on him. He is continuously dancing holding Adhyay and Shravya and he continues to dance till his destination comes in front of him. He corrects his clothes and wears his garland, puts sehra on his head and grabs his sword like a royal prince, and sits on his mare immediately like in the previous position. All are regularly laughing.

All the rituals are being performed and the desperate Raunak's eyes are searching for his Ruhi, he grabs Adhyay's hand as soon as he sees Ruhi coming from the front he feels spellbound with the beauty of his bride.

"Adhy my heart is running fast..."

"I can understand ... I already feel the situation .... Best of luck..."

" I fell in love with her again..."

" I know... I feel the same thing every day...."

Raunak is only looking at Ruhi and as if he can't see anything except Ruhi. Taking advantage of this, when Ruhi puts a garland around his neck, he has no idea of ​​this. Adhyay hit him with his shoulder, so he put a garland on her neck. Ruhi smiled slightly while looking at him. He placed his hand on his chest and fell on Adhyay. Everybody started laughing loudly. Ruhi turns and hugs Shravya who is laughing at her brother-in-law's act.

With every holy round of holy fire, Raunak and Ruhi repeat the vow here Adhyay and Shravya repeat their vows.

1. We will always love each other...

2. we will make sure day by day our love grows more for each other.

3. We will take every step together.

4. All the time we will only give each other a reason to smile.

5. No matter how many ups and downs come in life. We will not leave each other's side.