Chapter.139

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Anjana is wandering from here to there in trouble and Ranjan's eyes are going where Anjana is going. She's been going around like this for quite a while. Ranjan is trying to convince her, but she does not want to listen to anyone, due to which Ranjan immediately grabs her hand and drags her in his arms, and drops her on himself, which annoys her.

"Ranjan Ji leave me… I don't want to talk to you. How did you allow Adhyay and Shravya to go out so easily when you know very well that Shravya needs rest at this time…… "

"Anjana you will not say a word. Only listen to me and listen to me very well….  If I feel wrong in any of my words, then only you speak in the middle… otherwise listen to me first then put your point of view...."

Anjana is somewhat annoyed with Ranjan, but she wants to hear what Ranjan is saying to her so she turns her face to another side but silently listens to Ranjan.

"Shravya is pregnant doesn't mean at all that we should force her to take rest at home. You have not seen at all how happy she was with the idea of going to Maldives and tomorrow they have to go, so instead of stopping her forcibly, take more care of this thing that gives her some good instructions, due to which she can do her best to take care of herself without any difficulty, Also tell her that if she has any problem, she can call you anytime and ask anything… I am very sure of Adhyay that he will take care of Shravya more than himself and I know very well that Shravya needs Adhyay the most….. as you need me the most when our babies are born…
We want a healthy baby and a baby will be healthy only when Shravya is the happiest. You should also understand that she is very conscious about her child. You are also forgetting that when you went to America with me, Adhyay was in your brlly when both of us did not know that you were pregnant, but at that time also we both enjoyed each other a lot. And also take care of each other, so don't bother them like this. They will get more upset seeing you upset like this, and you mood also disturb them, try to understand my point… ."

Anjana turns to Ranjan and shakes her face lightly as she understand what he wants to tell her. Ranjan smiles. At the same time, Anjana kisses his cheek and hugs him, due to which he hugs her tightly and tells her.

"You are still shy like my new bride….."

ADHYAY AND SHRAVYA'S ROOM

Adhyay is making all the preparations for them to go to the Maldives tomorrow and Shravya is sitting in front just watching him. He starts looking for something here and there, due to which Shravya gets out of bed and tells him.

"Your red shirt and its matching black track pants are kept in the cupboard. I'll bring it now….. "

But just as she leaves, Adhyay lays her down on the bed with him in his arms, because of which she tries to push him back with her hands a little bit hard, and says in a mild annoyance to him.

"You are bothering me a lot. See, this child will also be as stubborn as you and will bother you… ."

" No problem….. sleep quietly… "

" I don't want to sleep with you…  you are very bossy… "

" But you have no other option, So you will have to sleep with this bossy boss….. "

" You will do the same thing with me in the Maldives as well. Will trouble me in this way, I do not want to be with you anywhere… "

" अगर आप खुद नहीं चलेंगी तो हम आप को उठाकर ले जाएंगे पर जाएंगे तो आप हमारे साथ ही
(If you do not go yourself, I will pick you up, but if you will go with me….)