Chapter.111

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay is constantly staring at Shravya due to which she is doing her work while suppressing her laughter as he is very annoyed by everything. Just then, Anjana comes near Adhyay and tells him while holding turmeric milk.

"Come on golu…. Finish it in one go…"

Shravya and Ranjan burst into laughter, but immediately hold their laughter because an angry bull looking at them and they again engage in their work. Adhyay narrows his eyes and looks at her and says to his mother.

"In these 3 days, I have been drinking so much turmeric milk that there will be less red color and more yellow color in my blood….."

Revathi, who is sitting next to him enjoying her white sauce pasta, shows him her bowl of pasta and tells him.

"Turmeric is good for health…."

"Then why are you eating pasta eat turmeric nah…"

Adhyay has been imprisoned in the house by everyone for 3 days. Neither is he being allowed to leave the house. Nor is he being allowed to do any work from home, due to which he has become very upset in the same way. In such a situation, Ranjan is looking for more ways to harass him and is harassing him in different ways. That's why he says it in a bit louder voice, Revathi immediately twists his ear by grabbing it tightly and putting a glass of milk in his mouth, forcing him to drink milk containing turmeric. Because of this Shravya sitting in front is unable to stop her laughter and starts laughing continuously.

Aadhyay's eyes are not moving away from Shravya and she understands very well that now he will not leave her so easily and he is going to bother her so much due to which she immediately tries to avoid his eyes so she runs to the kitchen. He mumbles.

"अब हम से बच कर कहां तक भागेगी आप?"
(Now how far will you run away from me?)

After dinner, Shravya serves milk to everybody in their respective rooms. As soon as she comes out of Dadi's room, she walks a few steps. Suddenly someone grabs her from behind and closes her mouth tightly. She didn't wriggle at all because she already recognized this touch. He says very softly.

"अब आपको हमसे कोई भी नहीं बचा सकता।"
(Now no one can save you from me)

he has held her waist tightly and has raised her in his arms, and the other hand is still on her mouth. Due to this Shravya is getting very worried, she tries to stop him by tapping her hand lightly on his hand but he does not listen to her at all and brings her into their room.

As soon as he enters the room, he glues her by the door and imprisons her in the circle of his arms. His forehead is resting on her forehead and the eyes of both of them are not moving away from each other, due to which the heart beating of both of them has started to speed up, he tells her lightly by rubbing his thumb against her lower lip.

"तो हमें तड़पाना चाहती हैं आप…"
(So you want to torture me…)

"When I did this…. I don't remember this…"

"Hmmm …. Let me remind you…"

He smashes his lips on her and cages her body in his arms tightly. She is standing on her toes with so much difficulty, but she knows very well Adhyay will not leave her to fall hard. She grabs his shoulders and tries to push him. He leaves her and looks into her eyes, she says.

"I have some work…."

"I know very well what work you have…"

Shravya laughs a lot inside listening to him because in the morning when Adhyay was trying to kiss her by holding her in his arms, she ran away from him to save herself from his sweet torture. From then on he was looking for her so that he could punish her a little for this. He drags her more into himself and says.