Chapter. 107

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay turns to Shravya and stands in front of her in a very calm posture, looking into her eyes, and tells her.

"Sit in the car ... Shravya…."

Shravya goes a little closer and looks into his eyes, constantly looking at his eyes without blinking, and tells him softly.

"When you get angry you can tell me right away. But how do I tell you when I'm angry?.... You have not done any good by causing pain to my uncle….. I am hurt …."

The reason for Adhyay's anger is not that Shravya is standing here asking him questions. The reason for his anger is that whatever happened he has become angry because of which a lot is happening now, he wanted to teach Tanay a lesson, wanted to ruin him, he has done that but because of this, Ajit also suffered, He never had any idea that he would have to bear the brunt. Especially since Shravya has tears in her eyes.

"We are going home …. Not anywhere…"

Shravya has also decided that today she will not listen to any of Adhyay's words. She just wants to go to Ajit at this time in any case. She had come here to answer her questions. The questions that Adhyay is not ready to answer. Adhyay turns around to sit in the car and Shravya starts going outside, which Adhyay is not aware of. When Adhyay sits in the car, he does not find Shravya with him, due to which his anger increases even more.

He starts the car and comes out hurriedly. Shravya is waiting for the taxi. He jerkily stops his car in front of her. But Shravya doesn't see him at all. He looks at her angrily but she is not looking at him.

Adhyay does not want to spoil the matter in any way in anger, but here Shravya is not ready to understand his point that he did all this not to harm Ajit but to harm Tanay but by mistake, this happened due to which Ajit had to suffer.

He comes out of the car and stands in front of Shravya. She tells her before he can say anything.

"I have to go to the hospital and until the doctor says that he is fine, I will not come from there."

Adhyay holds her by her hand and makes her sit in the car. She tries to get rid of his hand from his tight grip but an angry look from him forces her to stop all her efforts. Shravya sits quietly in the car even without wanting to. Adhyay quietly comes to the driving seat and starts driving. They are neither talking to each other nor looking at each other.

After some time the car stops in front of the hospital. Shravya quietly gets out of the car and goes inside. Adhyay is very angry that Shravya is not talking to him, what she wants to know too, he doesn't want to talk about to her. He also follows her from a distance.

Ranjan-Anjana, Manohar-Radhika with Ram are present there, all are worried for Ajit but can't say anything, Adhyay knows Shravya didn't have anything from the morning, so he is worried for her but this stubborn girl is not giving a glance towards him.

After 2 hours the doctor came there and informed about Ajit.

"Good news he is out of danger and very stable…. But he needs rest so no bad news and stress for him for the next few days.….."

A smile appears on everyone's face.  Everyone is very happy to hear the news of Ajit's recovery, they are not so upset now, but the problem is still there until all those people talk to Ajit once. Manohar says to Shravya.

"Shivi to go home now, don't worry I am here…."

Shravya looks at Manohar. He knew very well that she would not leave easily. So he asks her to leave from there and he knows that Shravya does not like to ignore his words, That's why Shravya looks at him and tells him in a very low voice.