Chapter.104

PLEASE PRESS THE ⭐ BUTTON AND FOLLOW ME FOR AMAZING UPDATES DAILY.

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi is standing with her head on the elevator wall, her eyes are closed and fatigue can be clearly seen on her face. Raunak is constantly looking at her face. He feels that he should immediately lift her in his arms but he knows that there is still some distance between them, Ruhi closes her eyes tightly and starts removing her heels, which are causing a lot of pain in her feet because of her regular dancing.

Now Raunak does not want to stop himself. He immediately takes her heels out of her hands due to which Ruhi opens her eyes and looks at him to know, Only then does she find herself in his arms

"I am ok Raunak…."

"No, you are not….. It is good that my friend said that his apartment in the heart of the city is where you all should stay in his farmhouse which is very far from here. In such a situation, it would have been difficult to take you there every day, so tired, you are very heavy, yaar ...."

Ruhi rested her head on his shoulder and listened to him but opened her eyes after listening to him and started looking at him with a surprised look and while hitting on his chest, shakes her legs vigorously and tells him with anger.

"Who has said that to lift a heavy girl like me, take me down, you don't need to lift me again…."

"Practice makes a man perfect….. Let me practice regularly, my biceps will also need good exercise with time and I will also get used to lifting like this….."

"No, put me down ….. "

She regularly hits him which is not actually hard, he laughs at that, even Ruhi knows he is joking with her, and she finally smiles and says.

"Make a note, I will gain 40 to 50 kgs before our marriage so that you will not be able to lift me at all…."

"Wow…… that's great, still I am not gonna leave you, I will enter the house by lifting you in my arms. No matter how fat you make yourself.  That thing is different in that as soon as we enter the house, both will fall together."

Both of them start laughing out loud at this. The elevator door opens, and they move towards their apartment. Raunak gestures to Ruhi to press the password of the apartment. She presses the password and looks at Raunak. he comes in with her in his arms, pushes the door from his back to close the door, and walks towards Ruhi's room.

"Girls are in the room, maybe they already slept please leave me…."

He smiles and leaves her at the door, looks at her with so much affection, and says.

"Good night…."

"Good night…."

She is about to move inside but he doesn't want to leave her. He knows that Ruhi is very tired and wants to sleep, but even then he does not want to send her somewhere away from him. He stands there and waits for Ruhi to go inside the room. Ruhi also smiles and opens the door of the room, but there is no one there, she turns and looks at Raunak. He also looks inside and then looks into the rooms on either side of him which are locked. And mischievously look at her and say.

"Maybe both couples are spending time together…"

Ruhi also looks at both the closed doors, then by pressing her lower lip between her teeth and closes her tightly, and says.

"They are dying for this…."

Raunak looks at her, she looks so seductive while pressing her lip like this, and his laughter suddenly disappears and his eyes turn dark while looking at her lips.