Chapter.45

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak just smiles and leans on the dining table. Tanay goes into the kitchen with the plates. Raunak just stands staring at his side and he noticed, that as soon as Tanay went inside the kitchen, Shravya immediately came out from there.

He narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth. He moves towards Shravya's side but looks behind and notices even his eyes of Adhyay are noticing all this.

He stops his steps and smiles looking at Adhyay, but a single line of smile does not appear on Adhyay's face. He makes an O of his lips and murmurs.

"We have made the biggest mistake by coming here, now if God saves this man from Adhyay or he should control his anger and sit there, which is impossible….."

Shravya comes and sits near her uncle, her uncle is happy to see her happy and holds her close to him by her shoulders and says very happily.

"She is very happy( Shravya's mother)."

Shravya smiles and nods, Ajit never considered his sister dead, he always talks in the same way that his sister is somewhere around here. Adhyay looked at her and normalized his hard expression immediately Because he doesn't want to give any trouble to Shravya because of himself.

Shravya is sitting beside her uncle with her head bowed, Manohar is busy talking to Ajit, and Adhyay's eyes are on Shravya. She can feel his eyes on herself, but if she looks at his side properly, then he knows something troubling her.

She slightly lifts her eyes to look at his side, But as soon as she finds that Adhyay is looking at her, she immediately lowers her eyes again, while pressing her lower lip between her teeth.

Raunak sits close to him and hits his elbow on his arm. Adhyay turns to his side and he whispers.

"Sister-in-law can't even sit comfortably for a while because some people are constantly being stared at her, control bro."

"I don't want to…. "

"Want to talk… "

"Listening… "

"Not here…. "

"But I want to be here…. "

"I know but…. "

When Ajit and Manohar see them talking to each other, Manohar immediately tells them both.

"Why are you talking to each other…. And where is Tanay… "

On hearing Tanay's name, Shravya also tries to find him by running her eyes in the hall and immediately standing beside them and telling them.

"I searched him."

She leaves immediately without looking further at Adhyay. Raunak turns to look at Adhyay and immediately tells Manohar.

"We were thinking that today why should not spend the whole day together, so we came to pick up Shravya and Ruhi from here but uncle is here sooo…. "

Before Raunak completes his talk, Ajit smiles and tells him immediately.

"Of course, you guys must go together, anyway, after a few days you will be engaged in the preparations for marriage, then you will not get time, enjoy a little now because later you will not be able to meet each other…. We are here, you guys go and have some fun."

Adhyay looks at Raunak with one eyebrow raised in a questioning manner. He shows his teeth and says.

"I want you to go on a date with my sister-in-law and we disturb you to enjoy, sounds interesting nah…. "