Chapter.32

AUTHOR'S POV

"Problem.... "

Everyone turns around and sees Manohar is standing there. Concern lines can be clearly on Manohar's face so Ranjan immediately comes and hugs him very warmly and pats his back to tell him.

"Manohar Ji, you don't need to worry, the problem is completely solvable, just a matter of little concern..."

Manohar looks at everyone one by one then completely turns towards Ranjan and tells him.

"It has become a matter of a little worry, but it is a matter of concern, so I want to know what that matter is."

Ranjan looks at his father, who lightly closes his eyes and nods, indicating that he should tell everything to Manohar.

Ranjan takes a deep breath and turns to Manohar, takes his hand in his and patting his hand like a good friend.

"Actually Shravya's lehenga is torn which is in very bad condition, that's why Adhyay has taken her in his arms to stage like this, I know very well this is not a very big deal but it is just a matter of wardrobe malfunction but you know our society very well they will always talk rubbish about everything..... Shravya is nervous too about the situation .... So ....."

Manohar immediately turns and looks at the stage, Shravya sitting nervously and holding her hands tightly. As soon as the focus on Adhyay shifts to her hands, he immediately releases her hands from each other and takes one of her hands in his, and intertwines their hands together.

Manohar smiles and says while looking at the stage.

"You know Ranjan Ji. I am very lucky that I have a son-in-law like Adhyay Ji."

"I am luckier than you, Manohar Ji that I have daughters like Shravya and Ruhi."

Manohar immediately looks at Ranjan and his eyes fill with tears. He is unable to hide his tears even if he wants, Ranjan immediately smiles and hugs him.

Pandit Ji, who was listening to those people very comfortably for so long, tells them in this situation that he doesn't even want to ruin the situation anymore.

"I had told you earlier that all the work should be done according to the auspicious beginning because none of us want any kind of trouble to come in the life of our children.... I also know very well that there is no time for me to tell you all these things but It becomes my duty to tell you that there are going to be many ups and downs in Shravya's life, due to which it will be better if everything is done according to the auspicious time."

Manohar walks toward Pandit Ji with so much worry in his eyes and says with both his hands joined together in front of him.

"Is it more important for us to wear a ring in this Muhurta?"

"Ji ..."

Manohar turns towards Ranjan. Ranjan also understood the gestures of his eyes, so immediately calls Adhyay.

"Adhyay, We can not postpone the Muhurta even if we want to."

Ranjan hangs up the phone and turns to the people everyone wants to know what Adhyay told him.

"He said that there is nothing to worry about, you guys come on stage as soon as possible.... "

"But what about Shravya ... "

"He said he would handle all the situations."

Everyone looks at each other anxiously but they know very well that their children are very intelligent, they can handle any situation.

Everyone immediately prepares for the ring exchange and reaches the stage with the rings.

Adhyay and Raunak look at the faces of all those who have a smile on their faces but their eyes are telling how much they are worried about the situation.